Devils Vs Asiago - Continental Cup Final #2 - 14th Jan 23 - 15:30 FO

OJLloyd2

Two goals so far, two helping hands.

How friendly these European teams are!

Let’s hope we can get a few more in as soon as possible, negate how touchy these refs are.

It’s difficult to tell with the YouTube feed looking they’ve only turned half the lights on and the lack of commentary, but I’m intrigued by #91 McShane for them.

Only 22, has 42 in 34 games for them so far this season and was a top 100 pick in the draft. Has only played senior hockey in Europe. Was just over a PPG in his later junior hockey years in the OHL.

Looks like a player who has adapted to senior hockey now, and I feel like his future is probably a little higher up in the leagues.

moggy#9

A much more workmanlike performance there from the devils. Asiago seem to have a plan, but are struggling to execute. For example when we're deep in our zone forming a breakout they're running with one on the forecheck, 3 on the blue line and one on the d zone to clear up. The problem is that they can't cope with our speed.

This game has to be about padding the goal difference.

Wannabe2

It’s difficult to tell with the YouTube feed looking they’ve only turned half the lights on and the lack of commentary, but I’m intrigued by #91 McShane for them.

Only 22, has 42 in 34 games for them so far this season and was a top 100 pick in the draft. Has only played senior hockey in Europe. Was just over a PPG in his later junior hockey years in the OHL.

Looks like a player who has adapted to senior hockey now, and I feel like his future is probably a little higher up in the leagues.
Why don’t you watch the other feed, that’s portrayed on the Devils site, it’s far better than Youtube, no commentary but that’s okay.

Wannabe2

Devils fully in control in the first period, and playing pretty good. Think Asiago might get a bit physical thru frustration, which would be a big mistake by them. Let’s hope Nitra can turn the other lot over.

Why don’t you watch the other feed, that’s portrayed on the Devils site, it’s far better than Youtube, no commentary but that’s okay.
I didn’t even know it was an option. Will do so no, thanks!

You were absolutely correct. Much better picture.

Last edited:

Gazr76

So many bad passes by Devils players. Some also trying to be too fancy. They are not good enough to be trying to play fancy hockey. Need to get the basics right first. Officiating is quite odd.