Devils vs Blaze - 28 Sept 19 - CC

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils welcome Blaze to the Viola, hoping to reverse last weeks score. This is also the trial run of the standing block in block 13 so bring the noise.

Wagstaff

Devils welcome Blaze to the Viola, hoping to reverse last weeks score. This is also the trial run of the standing block in block 13 so bring the noise.
“You only sing when your standing, Sing when your standing, You only sing when your standing!”

“No seats in your library, No seats in your library”

“Stand up if you have no seats, Stand up if you have no seats”

“Who took the seats out, who, who who, who who”

I’ll get my coat!

Swarley

“You only sing when your standing, Sing when your standing, You only sing when your standing!”

“No seats in your library, No seats in your library”

“Stand up if you have no seats, Stand up if you have no seats”

“Who took the seats out, who, who who, who who”

I’ll get my coat!

Get out!

Shot coffee out my nose laughing at these lol

Wagstaff

My bad, I will cover the carpet cleaning costs!

You’ve also got the one that ends with...
“They’re going to rob all the seating, when the Chavs go skating in”

That’s actually more chants than we have for our own team!

Wagstaff

So what are the thoughts on the game?
Up to last Sunday we’ve struggled to put shots on the net, So have we found our way or have you lost yours?

kingmo19.1

Up to last Sunday we’ve struggled to put shots on the net, So have we found our way or have you lost yours?
No doubt Lordo would have read the riot act, therefore I’m hoping for a reaction. If we should go a couple down then that would worry me. Need Riley and Martin back to give the team a boost.

To me depends who is available for us, for whatever reason when riley was out we seemed to lose all shape! Mind you could be Coventry just worked us out so will be an interesting game! Are you heading down for it?

Expecting a massive improvement in performance and result regardless of who is in or out this week, Lord looked completely lost for words last week and I don't think we've ever seen that before

Wagstaff

To me depends who is available for us, for whatever reason when riley was out we seemed to lose all shape! Mind you could be Coventry just worked us out so will be an interesting game! Are you heading down for it?
Even at almost full strength you outnumber us and price per head I can’t see that we pay like you, so your quality should have been enough to see us off. I would think Andrew Lord would have fired some rockets this week and you will look like a different team, would be good for us to sneak a point if we can though. Unfortunately I don’t see hardly any hockey at all at the moment as I work weekend late shift most weeks!

Diablo3

Even at almost full strength you outnumber us and price per head I can’t see that we pay like you, so your quality should have been enough to see us off. I would think Andrew Lord would have fired some rockets this week and you will look like a different team, would be good for us to sneak a point if we can though. Unfortunately I don’t see hardly any hockey at all at the moment as I work weekend late shift most weeks!
I think last weekend was a bit of both, we couldn't stop giving penalties away and your guys have started to gel. It will be interesting to see if there is a reaction tonight, it won't be for lack of noise. Section 13 is sold out for the standing experiment.

Slartibartfast

Great to hear Martin is back but thats bad news about McNamee. He has really impressed me. It also means more juggling of lines but hopefully they have had time to practice with the new combos.
All these injuries sounds like the hockey gods are giving us a rough start to the season again.