Devils Vs Blaze - Saturday Jan 10th – Face off 7pm

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Its that time of year where I start to feel like I've seen the Blaze more than most of my family.. and you guessed it Saturday night see's the Devils take on the Coventry Blaze and their ever depleting roster.

Details of the Devils Web casts of this games can be found here - http://cardiffdevilstv.net/

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game, if we can as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

bozman

In case you weren't aware O.J. is living it up in Tenerife I (Steve) will be hosting the next 3 games, so please join me if you can't make any of the games and don't forget to get your predictions in or anything else broadcast able in the lead up. Thanks

D

Deleted member 1337

Sadly I can make this game, but will be sure to keep up to date with MNL

Ocko

I don't think so DevilDom.

I wonder if Lord will run with Piggsy, double shift a forward or play move Batch up? He hasn't shown a lot of faith with Piggot this year which makes me think he'll try something different.

Gaz G

Tell me about it. For the first time in ages we're free to come down and can't get 2 seats together.

Lost of standing but when you're my height it's not really worth it.

Wannabe2

Gaz G said:
Tell me about it. For the first time in ages we're free to come down and can't get 2 seats together.

Why mate you very tall.

Ger-Devils

Gaz G said:

You can buy tickets in the away block- will be plenty of Devils fans in there.

CornwallTaffy said:
Yes just lost mine altogether. Any advice please
Got it back soon after but missed the first Coventry goal.
Wish I missed the other four as well now!
Good webcast except for a few little blips.
Probably not the best Devils performance tonight especially on the pp but in fairness Coventry killed really well.

Have Hope#35

CornwallTaffy said:
CornwallTaffy said:
Yes just lost mine altogether. Any advice please
Got it back soon after but missed the first Coventry goal.
Wish I missed the other four as well now!
Good webcast except for a few little blips.
Probably not the best Devils performance tonight especially on the pp but in fairness Coventry killed really well.
Passing was woeful as well! Didn't click tonight after the first period...

Great first by Devils but totally lost the intensity. May be a wake up call a bit, maybe we've got too confident at winning. Big loss of points for the league but Belfast losing helps.
Have to get a result tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

Blaze were more organised and had higher energy levels than their previous visits this season. They made their pp opportunities count and defended on their pk very well including a 6 minute spell. That was the difference tonight.

Would rather our Boys face a disappointment tonight than in other important games later. Bitter-sweet results tonight - Giants lose but Panthers win. 3 teams on 41 points now.