Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
HBF_Logo23.png
Devils final game of the Continental Cup Finals is against Danish team Herning Blue Fox. We'll be the home team for this one and apparently will feature a familiar face in nets for the Danes/.

Danish fans are brilliant. Talk to them, make friends with them, and if you can, take a trip over to watch a game in the Danish league. I have so many friends in Odense and Vojens thanks to the Panthers Continental Cup exploits. My favourite experience with a Dane? The very first time we went to Odense, we were invited to their fans clubhouse, I got talking to a chap who I'm still friends with today. I asked him who he thought would win the game. His reply? "Who cares? Let's have a drink and worry about that later" . I fell a little bit in love with him

doron

the first 4 minutes were awful passing, they got it together now. bowns is taking a lot of shots, and they're in our zone way too much.

NathanG

Am I right in saying that if we finish second, there's a chance we could get the CHL spot, if there's one on offer this year.

The Kazak team won't be able to enter it due to the logistics