Devils vs Capitals - Thursday 15 March 7:30PM Chat /Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1
Hey Hey

This Thursday night see’s 9th placed Edinburgh Capitals make the trip to Cardiff.

The Capitals come into the game after a weekend that saw them suffer back to back losses to the Belfast Giants one 0–8 and the other 3–6 and a loss last night to the Blaze.

This will be the sixth meeting between the two teams with the Devils currently leading the series 5 - 0

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting the game on MNL and can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Re: Devils vs Capitals - Thursday 15 March 7:30PM Chat /Upda

10-1 Devils end of 2nd!!!

Really where do The Caps go next season? They can't continue like this each week!!!

kettdevil1

Diavlo rosso said:
10-1 Devils end of 2nd!!!

Really where do The Caps go next season? They can't continue like this each week!!!
To be fair this is pretty unusual for them. Generally they have been pretty competitive.

I was speaking to some Caps fans...they said their local boys don't get paid and can't take time off work mid week, so they were down 5 or so skaters. Obviously had a big impact on the result.

Fantastic to see Mark Smith back. I counted 3 shot blocks from him alone. How we've missed him this season!!

Great win tonight. According to the game sheet, both teams had just 14 skaters each, so pretty even team wise.

Enjoyed that game - well done to all the lads.
Great to see Mark Smith back on the ice,
and congratulations to Jamie Vanderveeken on his hat trick.
Woo Hoo

Same again for Fife please :)

shoes_off said:
I was speaking to some Caps fans...they said their local boys don't get paid and can't take time off work mid week, so they were down 5 or so skaters. Obviously had a big impact on the result.
They had only one less skater than we did so I'm not sure where the Caps fans got that number from. Off course we were without both Matzka and Batch last night but if they had played then that would have made it 3 tops ;)

dave

Josh Batch has a grion strain but hoping to return Sunday in Fife.. Scott Matzka was Ill...

nice to see that mama and papa, sent the little brats over to block 15 again,doing there best to destroy the rink seats by kicking and jumping on the seat pads,if you do not want them by you,why should we have to put up with them .same for plastic horns, if you do not want them by you , do not pass them on to others many thanks. also why repaint bbt, is it the grant from the council ,or are p i, spending money,,,, :DWD

fenderbassman said:
nice to see that mama and papa, sent the little brats over to block 15 again,doing there best to destroy the rink seats by kicking and jumping on the seat pads,if you do not want them by you,why should we have to put up with them .same for plastic horns, if you do not want them by you , do not pass them on to others many thanks. also why repaint bbt, is it the grant from the council ,or are p i, spending money,,,, :DWD
New Floor in the Loo Too!!!

James

Administrator

Memories of wading to the toilets in the old rink mean they have a long way to go yet before I'll complain too much :)