Devils Vs Flames - CC - 25th Nov 23 - FO 19:00

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils head back to home ice for the first game of a double home weekend. Like Wednesday it's yet another Challenge Cup game so of questionable worth as both teams have qualified, but providing BostonBart22 hasn't jinxed it, we'll be looking to continue our run of form. We can better our current likely seeding if we win and Manchester beat Sheffield according to people who have a clue what's going on. Guildford are trying to overcome a poor run of form which has left them only just above Belfast and Cov in the bottom of the standings so will look to be making some momentum too.

Kevin roog

can’t wait for the “let’s reform the cc “ posts , ie let’s play the *edited :confused:* or Swindon with 4 skaters turn up on a Wednesday night

Last edited by a moderator:

BostonBart22

Very poor first to periods, some players think they still in France, 3rd period much much better to be fair but to much to climb back, surely Chad gotta start tomorrow , a few underperforming players again tonight, if devils are not happy with him then get a replacement in, no point paying someone who has been scratched I believe about 5 game .

Pembo

Something must have happened with Chad and management surely? He iced in France but is health scratch before and since. Tonight was an exhibition match effectively with nothing on the line so would have been a good chance to rest some tired legs. For me you’d ice Chad & probably Duggs tonight to keep them match sharp/protect your top tier players? Nice work Devils topping the group. Hopefully the sloppiness was just a blip and bounce back tomorrow, Waller’s goal was excellent bit of vision.

Devil94

If something has happened and he's on his way out then I don't think we need someone else right now. I would save the money on wages, and then go for someone more impactful later on on the year. Chad would be in the lowest wage bracket, so for me no point paying somebody else to sit out most games, we have enough bodies for now.

E.D.S.

The best thing to come out of tonight is hopefully a reality check and a bollocking from PR to set them up for tomorrow - which is all that matters.

Although I do wonder if the first line have naked pics of PR and are threatening to send them viral. I just can’t fathom how they have earned their spots. Cox couldn’t look any less interested if he tried. Joey, works hard but nothing going for him. Some of his misses are deeply concerning for a first line centre.