Devils Vs Flames - CC - 25th Nov 23 - FO 19:00

RedDevil17

Where to start on that…an absolute pile of shite.

Was a good attempt at a comeback but we didn’t deserve to win that hockey game. Outplayed, outhit, no spark to lift the team and don’t get me started on the defence. Crawford is a total liability on the back end, Rymsha and Donaghey barely did anything tonight and Alderson had a shocker. Cox…what does he offer? He’s been dreadful this season. The lack of effort by some is inexcusable.

We’ve played lots of games recently sure, but that’s sport.

Felt for Wall tonight, he’d probably want one back but it’s difficult when you have no help from your D.

Diablo3

Think I'll just write that one off. (number of games recently, dead rubber, pick which ever) When the guys tried (like they did in the third), they almost nicked it. Move on, lets see what they do against Fife. Nothing against Wall tonight, Bowns suffered the same fate

Rempel16

Their heads were clearly set on tonight from the get go, and rightly so imo. Pointless going all out to win the dead rubber if they lose the meaningful game in the league.

The only one that I have concern over the performance of is Wall. I felt the goals conceded in France were soft and he would have wanted 2 goals back last night.
He wouldn’t have been tired and he should be fighting for his spot.

Tonight is the game, and I’ve no doubt we will see much more intensity.

Last edited:

jimmy snels

Glad I rushed to get there after a 62hour work week....

Left after second period. Complete waste of my time, regardless of the final scoreline. I'm sure Todd is happy to have my season ticket money already after that shambles because it was simply a complete lack of effort. Pulling Wall was ridiculous, the team in front of him were the problem, he wasn't letting in stinkers! Ironically bowns then straight away let's in one he should be saving!

Let's talk about why the fuck Cox ain't been scratched yet because he is becoming the new Reid and his lack of intensity is alarming. If you're going to wear 63 play like a 63!
We're scratching players full of energy and less games in their legs to watch players prance about trying back handed flicks to no one. Frustrated

Earnie

THANKS
Last night whilst walking through the near by car park my elderly wife tripped and fell and was motionless for quite a while. Security guy turned up in a flash , put his coat over her and called on his radio for medical team. After assessing the situation we got her up and back to the cafe area . Warm drink were found and more checks made. We brought our car up right to the Arena door.
Abrasions and bruising to hand and elbow and sore ribs and shock, we did not consider she was an ambulance case.
I want to THANK the security guy and the medical staff for their super attention and professionalism.
I also want to thank some passers by who offered their assistance. I do not know their names.
At this moment in time I am not sure if we will make it back to the Arena for tonight’s game.
THANKS

E.D.S.

THANKS
Last night whilst walking through the near by car park my elderly wife tripped and fell and was motionless for quite a while. Security guy turned up in a flash , put his coat over her and called on his radio for medical team. After assessing the situation we got her up and back to the cafe area . Warm drink were found and more checks made. We brought our car up right to the Arena door.
Abrasions and bruising to hand and elbow and sore ribs and shock, we did not consider she was an ambulance case.
I want to THANK the security guy and the medical staff for their super attention and professionalism.
I also want to thank some passers by who offered their assistance. I do not know their names.
At this moment in time I am not sure if we will make it back to the Arena for tonight’s game.
THANKS
sorry to hear this and full credit to the Security team. They’ve had their fair share of stick and sometimes rightly so but it’s great to hear that they are there when it matters. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
THANKS
THANKS
I hope all is OK this morning. Wishing a speedy recovery and kudos to all that helped.

terry hunt

I am sorry to hear this mate and hope she recovers quickly.
I had a problem last winter.Rushing to get away early i slipped on ice near Toy r Us entrance.Fortunately . i landed on face/shoulder area and got a few cuts/bruises.Shook me up a bit but OK.Unfortunately no one about at the time
The tiling outside Toys r Us are dodgy in winter time.