Devils Vs Flames - League - 18th Feb 23 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
It's second place vs third as we invite the Flames to the Bay on Saturday night. The first of our 6 games against other teams in the top 4 before the end of the season and with only 5 points between 1st and 4th it's still all to play for. Flames suffered a mauling at the hands of the Giants Wednesday night and will be wanting to bounce back to regain the top spot they've held most of the season. They may be short a player or two depending on the roll of the DOPs dice. Devils back from a tight game win against a resurgent Clan will be looking to better their third place and will be the home town return of Coughler and Jardine, who both netted goals in Scotland on their return.

E.D.S.

The games gone soft! Good hit that!! I wouldn’t be happy if it was one of ours though. Not nice to see a player leaving the game. Not sure if Belfast have a replacement for him. Maybe they can make another signing…..

moggy#9

My goodness, that was a frustrating first period. Another awful pp, trouble cycling the puck and losing puck battles.

I'm astonished how the devils keep taking shots from poor positions that cause the flames goalie no problem whatsoever. We really need to start driving the net more and get to the slot. At least if we force the flames defence to do something we might draw some penalties.