Devils Vs Flames - League - 26th Feb 23 - 16:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
A rerun of last weekend with hopefully a better result. We get to go again and see if we can do better this time.

Ejercito Rojas

If, and it’s a HUGE if, we win tonight all we do is help Belfast to the title!
Personally, with 11 games remaining I’d settle for beating Sheffield and Belfast and helping Guildford and Paul Dixon to a well deserved championship.
This season is done for me, it’s all about the off season and our recruitment. I won’t be renewing my ST until I see the roster. #3build

I have not been on here much, that's because I have lost interest in this so called Devils team! I'm giving today another miss as I have better things to do with my time like sticking pins in my eyes! Seriously, I will not be renewing my ST unless three quarters of this team is thrown out and replaced with a bigger and tougher roster. I'm more than happy to take my chances buying walk up tickets when I want if major surgery is not carried out! Like I've said before, I don't expect to win every game or trophy but I do expect to see DEVILS hockey and this team are clueless!! So sad to see our demise!

hip check

I have not been on here much, that's because I have lost interest in this so called Devils team! I'm giving today another miss as I have better things to do with my time like sticking pins in my eyes! Seriously, I will not be renewing my ST unless three quarters of this team is thrown out and replaced with a bigger and tougher roster. I'm more than happy to take my chances buying walk up tickets when I want if major surgery is not carried out! Like I've said before, I don't expect to win every game or trophy but I do expect to see DEVILS hockey and this team are clueless!! So sad to see our demise!
Was in 2 minds myself today, the car's looking a bit grubby and could do with a wash and brush up but decided to come along but with low expectations for any kind of win or of being entertained.

Can we see DuPont being replaced in the off season I very much doubt it ,he has little experience in coaching a team and maybe the owners and TK are happy with him never what us fans think , maybe a better recruiting plan is needed for the coming season so we can be title contenders but this season is a shambles and is over

moggy#9

Can we see DuPont being replaced in the off season I very much doubt it ,he has little experience in coaching a team and maybe the owners and TK are happy with him never what us fans think , maybe a better recruiting plan is needed for the coming season so we can be title contenders but this season is a shambles and is over
Frankly, I don't see the devils getting anywhere with Dupont behind the bench. He shows no sign of learning lessons from his mistakes and to my mind has done nothing to justify earning another year.