Devils Vs Flames - League - 26th Feb 23 - 16:00 FO

jenks33

Wrong time to have fights, unfortunately a few bans no doubt , glad it's a scots double next weekend and not belfast...Great win though.
Who can you see getting banned? Who was involved at the end - Brandt, Crawford, Thompson wasn’t it? Could have major problems in defence next weekend if Louis is still out.

Hedd Wyn John

Who can you see getting banned? Who was involved at the end - Brandt, Crawford, Thompson wasn’t it? Could have major problems in defence next weekend if Louis is still out.
Anyone fighting after the refs had intervened are likely to suspensions, Dupont could be in hot water as well.

Wannabe2

I have not been on here much, that's because I have lost interest in this so called Devils team! I'm giving today another miss as I have better things to do with my time like sticking pins in my eyes! Seriously, I will not be renewing my ST unless three quarters of this team is thrown out and replaced with a bigger and tougher roster. I'm more than happy to take my chances buying walk up tickets when I want if major surgery is not carried out! Like I've said before, I don't expect to win every game or trophy but I do expect to see DEVILS hockey and this team are clueless!! So sad to see our demise!
In fairness tonight’s game was a real beauty, best game of the season by a country mile, tonight was a pure joy to be there the game had everything, speed, skill, physicality, hits and a real joy. Honestly mate you missed a barn burner today, it really was that good. Jesus if we played like that every game my season tickets would have been already paid for. It’s that that gets peoples back up, we can be so good when we are good, we came out like a house on fire and showed tons of fire, passion, and skill, more of the same guys playing like that we can beat anyone, so why don’t we. Anyway let’s stick to the positivity that game was too good to get away from. Bowns had a real belter, when he plays as he can he is so good, Martin covered every inch of that ice tonight he was everywhere, Brandt was a 7ft wrecking ball, and god don’t he play for the shirt, he was just sublime, Coughler was getting back to his best, in fairness I could mention everyone tonight as that game was so so good. Thanks Devils I had a real blast tonight, just one thing can we play like that every week please, it’s such a joy to watch. One other thing Flames added so much to that being such a great game, they are so good to watch Paul Dixon I take my hat off to you mate, your team are a pleasure to watch. Tonight was certainly.
Happy Hockey Days.

ASHIPP

P1 was the most coherent period of Devils hockey I have seen this season. Crisp passing, defensively responsible, gritty and aggressive forechecking. The Flames were stifled.
Our team started the season playing like this, and it worked...it baffles me how they became so inconsistent.
Felt the team was playing as a unit and for our badge.

A very important two points to keep the chase for a top 3 position. Got to keep going simply to build momentum and form for the Playoff rounds. Doesn't matter who the team is drawn against, any opposition is a worry.

Big shout out to Bownsey....a great individual performance tonight.

Pondlife

Crawford 5 + game
Thompson 5 + game
Brant 2 + 2 slashing roughing
Brittain 2 roughing
Cougler 2 roughing
Bowns 2 G-LGC???

Last edited:

tim78

Missed the game as lil one wanted to watch Utd. Though one glance at the forum and you can tell we won with 2 pages post game.

Awesome result.