Devils vs Flames - League - 27th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Have Hope#35

Best EIHL game I’ve seen in a long time. Physical, end to end and good goals. I think it was tighter than 4-0 suggests but Bowns was outstanding.
Bowns was excellent and made a few big saves to hold on to his shutout, but I thought 4-0 flattered Guildford... We should've been 4 up after the first and the second was arguably our most dominant period of the 3.

Mooney#16

Very good performance by the Devils last night. Period 2 they absolutely put Flames to the sword and dominated them in every aspect.

Take a bow Bownsy and Josh Batch. Playing some of their best hockey. Particularly happy for Batchy as he is playing so confident and his decision making has improved a lot this season. His reading of the play and knowing when to pinch and maintain O zone pressure is spot on at present.

E.D.S.

Very good performance by the Devils last night. Period 2 they absolutely put Flames to the sword and dominated them in every aspect.

Take a bow Bownsy and Josh Batch. Playing some of their best hockey. Particularly happy for Batchy as he is playing so confident and his decision making has improved a lot this season. His reading of the play and knowing when to pinch and maintain O zone pressure is spot on at present.
“Pinching” is the right word. He’s reading the game so well at the moment.