Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

yeah these last two games are very concerning.we were 3-0 up yesterday and lost and today we've been blown away at home.this team is further away from silverware than duponts team.

Rempel16

Is it fair to start asking questions as to whether PR is up to it?

I wasn’t there tonight, thankfully it seems, but on the evidence of what I’ve seen this season we are no more entertaining than we were last season or the Skalde season.

When PR was announced, his very first interview was positive. He knew the type of hockey that Cardiff fans wanted to see… so was he talking shit or does the problem lie with Kelman not wanting physical hockey?

After the logo debacle in the summer this needed to be a successful season. It’s anything but right now, and 5/6 players easily roll off the tongue as not being up to it / showing enough passion.

Bored and winning is probably what I’m going to get in this new era of hockey.

But bored and the players not giving a shit is something I cannot accept.

doron

guilford had a well-deserved win there, we were outplayed and looked slow-moving and never looked like we threatened their goalie at all. steelers next, god help us , we will need a bigger scoreboard i think for that one.

Jonesy83

To be fair a big reason we have been in 2nd place for so long is that we’ve played the Scottish teams about a million times in the last month papering over the gaps!

That and the dismal start of both Belfast and Guildford!
Oh I 100% agree.
We aren’t finishing 2nd, after this weekend.
I thought the league title came down to the Sheffield on Jan 3rd but you can forget about the league now.

It Conti Cup or nothing in my eyes

Swarley

PR is making DuPont look like a genius !
Honestly can't believe I'm agree with that statement but you're 100% right.

I'm at a loss of wtf this team is suppose to identify as because it isn't Devils hockey its not even a blip on the map of what Devils hockey is supposed to be unless the new era Devils are just here to bend over and spread cheeks for teams that play hard and gritty.

rymsha is on the ice for a lot of the goals conceded.we signed to many average hockey players in the summer.the youtube guy tipped us to finish 5th and the way we've folded this weekend its still a real possibility.

Devils86

Fans pay and turn up every week, this team doesn't.

But 'no nights off' and accountability etc.

Yeah right. End of the season the effort levels will rise - just in time for ST renewal

Kevin roog

No doubt another new coach in the summer, franny probably, when does the person picking the coaches every year take some responsibility, is Todd still the best gm or only when lord is his coach

E.D.S.

River will be gone after Conti Cup unless Chad is the one to face the axe. Ideally it’s both for a true first liner. Someone like Alderson but with passion who doesn’t mind using his size,
Feel for Duggan. His impact is next to nothing. He looks unfit but that’s what you get if you aren’t playing regularly.