Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

PR post game interview will be the usual drivel and nonsense like every other shite gutless performance it will be “ I felt we dominated the game for the majority of it “
I am sick to death of these gutless , cowardly performances teams are doing what they want with no repercussions.
But unfortunately this is going to happen from now on especially with the snowflake society

BostonBart22

No doubt another new coach in the summer, franny probably, when does the person picking the coaches every year take some responsibility, is Todd still the best gm or only when lord is his coach
PR got a 2 yr contract, perhaps his hands won't be tied on selecting players next season and owners intent on bringing same old same old back .

doron

" Feel for Duggan. His impact is next to nothing. He looks unfit but that’s what you get if you aren’t playing regularly. "
a professional keeps himself fitt , its down to him.

jimmy snels

Absolute shambles. I'll take Busch out of my physicality statement next because other than him our forwards are powder puff lightweights, with D men with no physical upside either. We got smashed around our own barn tonight. We can't cope with it.
Nothing will be addressed however because we are just a safe haven for under performing players and coaches.

Tickets, bar prices, food, jerseys, all up. Quality? Downward trending !!

kristian

That was a repeat of lastnight.
We have no passion no balls. Who's in that locker room lying down the law shouting screaming that the "performance" is not good enough by a mile

jenks33

I would definitely give PR next season but let him get rid of/sign whoever he wants to. I still feel a lot of this roster are Kelman/Franny recruits. Like august04 2.0 said yesterday we’ve still got some players on this roster (who have been here from day one post Covid) who are never going to guide us to a league title. Talented players but they don’t bring it every night like your Haddads,Morrisettes,Ulmers etc

kingmo19.1

That was a repeat of lastnight.
We have no passion no balls. Who's in that locker room lying down the law shouting screaming that the "performance" is not good enough by a mile
Likely nobody! If they can’t show it on the ice, it’s unlikely they are holding each other to account. Probably busy planning where to party the night away!

Jonesy83

Absolute shambles. I'll take Busch out of my physicality statement next because other than him our forwards are powder puff lightweights, with D men with no physical upside either. We got smashed around our own barn tonight. We can't cope with it.
Nothing will be addressed however because we are just a safe haven for under performing players and coaches.

Spot on my man

" Feel for Duggan. His impact is next to nothing. He looks unfit but that’s what you get if you aren’t playing regularly. "
a professional keeps himself fitt , its down to him.
He useless last season for us I hope!! And first out the door for me river rymsha he know better then Thompson

E.D.S.

Thanks heavens they didn’t do something daft like changing our historic and iconic logo to add to the on ice misery