Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

moggy#9

Not a great first. Very frustrating how much interference isn't called. Also very frustrating how often the devils seem to give the impression of going into a game without a game plan.

Mazzoak

Think we've rested the wrong d-man (assuming reddick isn't injured) Jardine is having an absolute stinker and putting us under pressure on pretty much every shift.
Just imagine what I’m thinking, but can’t mention names. Forget Uber is there a bus service to central station tonight.

Just imagine what I’m thinking, but can’t mention names. Forget Uber is there a bus service to central station tonight.
I don't see the point in being cryptic, if Jardine has a Stormer of a 2nd and 3rd (which I hope he does) Il offer due praise...at the moment, he's playing poorly and putting the side under pressure every time he's on the puck and not looking very steady on his skates! Hadad and Mcmonagle playing well so far and the latter very unlucky not to score. Not even going to get started on that "check" from Marjamaki...

Commentary seems to have picked up on it now so at least it's not just me being harsh I'd move batch back to D on that pairing for the remainder of the game icing Jardine on a regular shift is not doing the team or him any favours.

moggy#9

This is an utter shambles. I honestly don't think that jardine or Reilly have anything like met their billing. You really have to question whether the devils were adequately prepared for this one. Too little creativity and to many passes going astray.

Mazzoak

Commentary seems to have picked up on it now so at least it's not just me being harsh I'd move batch back to D on that pairing for the remainder of the game icing Jardine on a regular shift is not doing the team or him any favours.
If he’s carrying an injury or there is something else causing an issue, which can resolve quickly, l will happily apologise.
This isn’t the RSPCA, if he’s past it, crap or whatever else, he needs removing, giving a lost puppy a home because you feel sorry or it’s Christmas isn’t on.

moggy#9

Lord has an awful lot of questions to answer about this performance. They frankly don't even look like scoring. I honestly feel that this season there'll be no silverware. I can't see us going better than 3rd or 4th in the league.

doron

id be interested to know if Cardiff has the most penalty minutes for a team so far this season. they may as well stay in the sin bin.? and id say it's not because of fiscal play but more of bad contact play? other teams don't seem to get as many penalties as we do?

JC23

You have to think that if there’s one player Adam Keefe would have had every single detail on, good or bad, it would be Sam Jardine.

It sounds it from the commentary Katie! Atmosphere sounded incredible before the game! Unfortunately our team seems to lack the ability (early CHL games aside) this season to increase their intensity when required. Reminds me of Cardiff Blues from a few seasons back on the back of I believe a then heiniken cup semi final. Resigned a lot of players who were heading into their twighligjt years, limited recruitment was poor and a baron few years followed. I really hope I'm wrong but feels like our team this year, too many old legs and the newbies being hit and miss. Trying to think positively for the rest of the season we have had our momentum sucked out of our game from the off with poor discipline resulting in power play goals, with bounces seeming to go Belfast's way....so maybe it's just one of those nights....I pray!