Devils Vs Giants - League - 8th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils welcome back the Giants to the Vindico on Sunday night. We beat them twice in pre-season in very tight games but this time actually counts for something.

moggy#9

This really feels like a huge game considering we're barely in October. Having beaten Sheffield it feels really important to lay down a marker against the other obvious contender.

Another big test - but, this team has already proven it is more than capable - we should be chomping at the bit to get this weekend going especially with the buzz about the place at the moment and another sold out arena! LETS GO!!!!

moggy#9

Anyone know of there's a problem with booth? It seems a while since he got a start. I hope we're not going down the road of staying bowns no matter what.

Hedd Wyn John

Bit of a disjointed period than, not many grade A chances for the Devils and a sloppy goal conceded. Still we've had a lot of puck possession just getting pinned out to the boards a lot. An issue from last season.

doron

Anyone know of there's a problem with booth? It seems a while since he got a start. I hope we're not going down the road of staying bowns no matter what.
i think the way Bowns has been playing ,its better to stay with him in this big game. also Davis is playing really well lately. waller, seems to be all speed and nothing else , i hope that changes.

Gisland

Devils are working their way back into it. Giants icing 19 players with Devils icing 20, so that extra player may make a difference if they keep playing at his pace.

kettdevil1

i think the way Bowns has been playing ,its better to stay with him in this big game. also Davis is playing really well lately. waller, seems to be all speed and nothing else , i hope that changes.
I thought Davies was our best player by far last night. Absolute beast on the PK. I wonder if Booth will play 1 or 2 of the cup games next weekend?