Devils Vs Giants - Sunday 29th March - Play-Off Semi Final

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Last home game of the season.. Belfast in a Semi Final.. gonna be awesome!

Details of the Devils Web casts of this games can be found here - http://cardiffdevilstv.net/

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

We would like to add that for this game be "gentle" with the refresh button on MNL as its got the potential to be a hugely viewed game and we'd like to bring you coverage of it all.

SteveKing

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday 29th March - Play-Off Semi Fin

Alright listen up. I've already booked flights for me and my two boys to go to Nottingham. After today's match, the stress level for Sunday has just gone up considerably. I can't be at the match on Sunday so I'm pleading with all of you to carry the team to a tidy two goal victory so that my tickets are not wasted...because there's no way we're going all that way to watch one of those other teams raise our trophy. So come with full voice. Come with full passion the way you have all season and the boys will have no choice but to put those Giants where they belong.

Last home game of an incredible first year.

"WHO ARE WE?"

SteveKing said:
Alright listen up. I've already booked flights for me and my two boys to go to Nottingham. After today's match, the stress level for Sunday has just gone up considerably. I can't be at the match on Sunday so I'm pleading with all of you to carry the team to a tidy two goal victory so that my tickets are not wasted...because there's no way we're going all that way to watch one of those other teams raise our trophy. So come with full voice. Come with full passion the way you have all season and the boys will have no choice but to put those Giants where they belong.

"WHO ARE WE?"
Loud & proud "RED ARMY"

Wannabe2

SteveKing said:

"WHO ARE WE?"
Consider it done, the roofs coming off the BBT Sunday.

SteveKing said:

"WHO ARE WE?"
I have a feeling tomorrow nights atmosphere is going to be pretty special!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Earnie

I guess we will have the Hicks/Darnell show again?
Along with Clan,the Giants are right up there in the intent to injure department.
The refs better keep control or it could get out of hand. There is keeping your whistle in your pocket and then there is inviting trouble!

jayemm

SteveKing said:
... I can't be at the match on Sunday so I'm pleading with all of you to carry the team to a tidy two goal victory so that my tickets are not wasted...

"WHO ARE WE?"
So good to see SK's almost a Kardiff lad. It's "Half-tidy" 'round here! :lol: :lol:

We'll be there. Loud, proud with clackers, voice and chants.

mazza03

SteveKing said:

"WHO ARE WE?"
You got it, we will be load and proud tomorrow :D

D

Deleted member 1337

Yep, they mostly finished setting up about an hour ago

jimmy snels

SteveKing said:

"WHO ARE WE?"
We've got your back on this one steve, i suspect the tent might be rocking!

Ocko

Mychan makes the lineup tonight with Culligan the scratch, assume he is injured from Friday.

Mychan with a big, big point to prove. Hope his sharpness hasn't been lost too much after a long time out.

Temme

Belfast have brought a very 'Belfast' game tonight.

Belfast playing their best is a pleasure to watch, physical, gritty, dirty hockey.

They have out muscled us to every battle so far.

I'd hate to be in our dressing room in the interval break!

backrow

I posted the other night that if Culli couldn't play it would be a big loss. His skating, puck carrying. playmaking and especially his backchecking are hard to replace!

Why do these 2 refs call the game completely differently on the road than they do in Cardiff ?

Temme

Tyson Marsh looks like he's just announced his retirement.

Temme said:
Tyson Marsh looks like he's just announced his retirement.
If he has it's a shame for you guys. Quality all round d.man, with good leadership skills and tough

Devils got beat in every department simple as!!
Marsh going home by the looks of it kissing badge and having tears in his eyes means he won't be playing again.
Take mychan Clarkson and tatinen with you :)

mazza03

We didn't play as a team until the last period, that disallowed goal seen to set the tone of the game, I can stand Belfast they are dirty dirty players and the refs just let them get away with it. :evil:

Thank you to all the team for the good season and the cup this was something none of us expected this year.

:Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle