Devils Vs Panthers - League - 7th Oct 22

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Who doesn't love some Friday night hockey? We invite the Panthers down for some League action. After a wonky start they appear to have found some form, but Devils will be looking to extend their unbeaten league run.

voth26

So what are we expecting from tonight's game??, I'm hoping we're physical but disciplined and take our chances when they come

ASHIPP

Hoping for the win but Panthers are as inconsistent as we have been. It could be their night although their fans are complaining about lack of physicality in their team (except for Gagnon).

Hedd Wyn John

Decent performance in p1, powerplay struggled which is a worry but otherwise the team had a lot of puck possession, recycled the puck well and are a goal up thanks to a bit of Coughler magic.

ASHIPP

Devils have their speed, their possession and passing is crisper tonight. Just need to finish all those chances. Majority of faceoffs so far have been our offensive zone.

Hockeymad

I know I said it before but this team is too good to suddenly be a poor team.

fans dont need to get on there back so early just because of the cc games.

Please don't say ohhh it's only Nottingham

The guys deserve credit and its another win in the league undefeated

jenks33

5-1 is a fairer reflection of how the game went. When Crandall picked up that penalty at 3-1 with just under 5 minutes left I thought “here were go”. I’m not sure Nottingham needed to pull the goalie that early to be honest.
Coughler and Martin are starting to look like their old selves but we still need Reid to get going. I also think there’s more to come from Crandall.

kristian

At one point Louis had the most shots. That's how dominant we were tonight. Sooner then later all those little puck bobbles will go are where and some will be on the wrong end of right royal whooping