Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

Just popped to the Devils shop and asked one of the gala officials…. the finals start at 17:30 and run until just before 7pm but the bulk of swimmers should leave. Just want to manage expectations that there won’t be empty car parks when Devils fans start turning up but definitely more spaces than there are now.
Ohh right. Hopefully it will be alright if they open the overflow carpark behind toys r us.

Also as its the 1st leg of the Quater finals there will be NO overtime or shoot out if it ends in a draw after regulation so technically speaking if you aim to arrive in morrisons between 6.30-6.45 you should be able to leave the arena and get out the car park before the 3hr mark which will not cost you a penny (as long as face off does start 7pm with minimal stoppages throughout the game).

If you plan it right it will work out fine.

Hopefully no one gets caught out - I did see the sheffield steelers fan coach have a parking ticket stuck to the windscreen a few weeks back which was a sight to see (not sure if genuine or someone put it there as a prank).
(Not my photo).

Attachments

Last edited:

moggy#9

It looked like Sanford was back in the second, so hopefully ok. That was an annoying period though, partly because BT internet seemed to be having network problems.

On the ice that was a far from convincing period from the devils. If we were playing Sheffield or Belfast tonight we'd be getting slaughtered.

moggy#9

Commentators extolling the virtues of the play off format. Sorry, I can never agree. It's a Micky mouse competition and it's an utter disgrace that it's harder to win the challenge cup.

Oh, and blaming us not competing with Sheffield because of the continental cup. Rubbish.