Devils Vs Steelers - 09/09/12 - Face Off 6pm- Chat & Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Here we go the season home opener is here! As the Devils take on the Steelers at home after their road game Saturday.

Our only slighlty biased game preview is up on the front page, or you can check it out by clicking here

If you’re not going up to Sheffield as always well be running the “ridiculously childish” and "disgustingly biased" Match Night Live service for these games, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to help out by texting updates (we’d be happy to hear from you) or chip in with some comments on the night please contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com.

Skippy

Thread starter #3
Re: Devils Vs Steelers - 09/09/12 - Face Off 6pm- Chat & Upd

"Eeet ees beach ball, because you cannot even stop a ****ing beach ball ! Beach ball ees bigger than puck, that's what joke is" :D

Devils to lose in Sheffield but win the game in Cardiff please.

voth26

jester said:
Devils to lose in Sheffield but win the game in Cardiff please.
Jester just for you we will give it a go in both games cant say fairer than that :lol: :lol:

According to the tickets I picked up from the rink today, the game is Devils v Sheffiled :DWD Not sure who they are but hope its a good game :lol:

Earnie

Please note the Oficial League Table.

Tonight v Sheffeld we can shout 'we are number one'!!

TheStub

When are we getting online booking back? I seriously hate phoning. I hate leaving a message even more.

Either leave me on hold until someone answers or take numbers from every caller.

Ger-Devils

TheStub said:
When are we getting online booking back? I seriously hate phoning. I hate leaving a message even more.

Either leave me on hold until someone answers or take numbers from every caller.
No idea. Coventry's isn't available too.

TheStub

Now I've got through and booked.

If it were a ticket for me I would have given up and not bothered going.

Diafol

ginguskahn said:
According to the tickets I picked up from the rink today, the game is Devils v Sheffiled :DWD Not sure who they are but hope its a good game :lol:
A bit like the game posters downloadable from the Devils website, apparently soon we are playing the "BREAHEAD CLAN"

Gazza272

Hi guys,

I'm running MNL tongiht so if you have my number and are happy to help then drop me a text as i lost all my numbers with my new phone :(

If you dont have my number and would like to help then please PM me on here :D

Cheers,

Gaz

rocketbob

Re: Re: Devils Vs Steelers - 09/09/12 - Face Off 6pm- Chat &

Diafol said:
ginguskahn said:
A bit like the game posters downloadable from the Devils website, apparently soon we are playing the "BREAHEAD CLAN"
Could have been worse. It could have had us playing the Breaded Clan or the Bearded Clan! :lol:

ASHIPP

At the mo Steelers have adapted much better to poor ice at BBT. Devils cannot control nuetral zone and Steelers forcing puck turnovers. Davies and Adams v effective and Osaer outstanding....keeping us in it. Need some aggression and puck possession now to control this game.

A

Anonymous

Glad to get a point after being 3.1 down. To many lose passes is the only downfall from the team. Never thought id agree with simmsey but it seems macrae is gunna go to waste with didi on the same line. Put davies on 2nd line and didi on last line.

We'd have two centres on the second line and none on the third then though. With both Stu and Hill (Deeds with an assist scoring last night, I think you're jumping the gun call to drop Deeeds.

A

Anonymous

No not sayin he is doing anything wrong. Its just macrae needs to be on a line with hill and a scorer or a better player than didi. Otherwise we will be relyin on faulkner line to much.