Devils Vs Storm - League - 13th Nov 22 - 18:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils return home Sunday for a match up against the Storm. We've seen them a fair bit this season and they always bring a game to us,

Pembo

I haven’t purchased any away streams recently so may be a bit out of the loop, but imagine we have kicked on since Panthers game and likely building up a nice little head of steam going into the European games! 10:0 Devils.

Diablo3

I haven’t purchased any away streams recently so may be a bit out of the loop, but imagine we have kicked on since Panthers game and likely building up a nice little head of steam going into the European games! 10:0 Devils.
Your so funny :)

Diablo3

If we concede the first goal (again) then I reckon a 2-4 win for Storm with the last one being an EN. If we score first, we have a chance at a 3-2 win.

ASHIPP

Surely we can’t lose tonight? I’m expecting a comfortable Devils win.
The Storm are yet another team who have recently had some roster changes. We definitely should not be underestimating them sadly, this could be another struggle, especially if Storm are ahead for most of the game.

I think it’s about time we swapped some of our players for the Cardiff fire players at least they play for the club badge not like our shower of shit players

Pembo

I think back to basics. Stop chopping lines, get SCC line restablished. Ensure Reid Crandall line has someone big to screen keeper. Actually screen keepers. Get physical early to set a tone, don’t come out flat and then have to chase the game. Scrap the player announcement bit at the start of the game to send a message that it’s not about individuals, it’s about the team. If they still want to do the player announcements then just announce “Cardiff Devils” and they can all skate to centre ice at the same time then do a Haka or something instead with Taz or Dupont leading it. It’s big boy time, send a message.

I have decided to go today, against my better judgment.

I’m really, really hoping for Bownsy to up his game. He’s at a .893 at the moment, and that’s just way beyond not good enough.

I expect the D to be better. Not just playing physical, but actually putting in a proper effort. None of this lazy passing, static/slow skating.

And if all that happens, and we still lose, I’ll be alright with it.

If we keep up our form for the last couple of weeks, whether we win or not, I think I’ll be avoiding the games until we make some changes.

TL91

I have decided to go today, against my better judgment.

I’m really, really hoping for Bownsy to up his game. He’s at a .893 at the moment, and that’s just way beyond not good enough.

I expect the D to be better. Not just playing physical, but actually putting in a proper effort. None of this lazy passing, static/slow skating.

And if all that happens, and we still lose, I’ll be alright with it.

If we keep up our form for the last couple of weeks, whether we win or not, I think I’ll be avoiding the games until we make some changes.
Has to be Kozun tonight for me.