Devils Vs Storm - League - 9th March 23 - 19:30 FO

jenks33

Anybody at the owners Q&A?

And on the topic of 90s text-based news on TV, Oracle must have been rebranded for ITV at somepoint? I remember Ceefax; and Teletext doing the subtitles....

Edit: Wikipedia says Oracle became Teletext in 1992 - hence my memory issue
Yeah I remember oracle in the early 90s but i started following the devils in 1996 and when I used to check the latest score I didn’t think it was oracle at that time.

Christ this topic must be boring for the youngsters.

lloyd_jeff

GCSE first yr of the change from CSE’s we did IT which involved coding Teletext via BBC computers. State of art technology in 86, for a yr or two.

moggy#9

If you can't score against the worst penalty kill in the league, then there's no hope for our Powerplay. Should just tell the referees we don't want them.
I hope whatever the reason we got rid of Fournier was a good one. He was the only thing that made the pp function. Meanwhile Dupont seems typically clueless without him.

Eynonz

We are absolutely terrible. The last 3 games against the bottom of the table teams have been a painful struggle.

Whoever is in charge of the Powerplay needs to give it up, and let someone else do it.

AJ73

I think we could have played the full 60 mins tonight on the power play and still wouldn’t have scored. At this point - just get a big D guy to stand on the Nettie (Louis/Batch) - it really can’t get any worse than it is