Devils vs Vipers, Sat 04th 7.00pm. Chat/Updates

I've just wandered into work now by the rink....saw all the players cars outside this morning - isn't Monday their day off? G evidently ringing the changes now!

Gazza272

Dai Vader said:
Gazza272 said:
ledgend777 said:
Newcastle 2-7 Manchester. Just goes to show that Devils lost to a very poor team last night at home. Sorry to be pessimistic, but I can't see us even being close to Giants on Thursday!

But lets be honest, last night if Jarvis hadnt gifted them a goal would they have scored? Other than when they were on a powerplay newcastle never really troubled us apart from hitting the post in the second period.

For me Jarvis was pretty bad last night, he made that costly error and just tried to persue personal battles. this was highlighted at a time in the third when we were on the penalty kill attempting to get the box formation going and he was to busy cross checking and following the guy near him and we lost our shape. I also feel this carried over to the penalty he took in OT. I actually think he has been decent this season but last night i felt he put himself in front of the team.
Yes fair point, but if we had scored more goals we would have won, but we didn't really look like scoring though did we?

devilish said:
I've just wandered into work now by the rink....saw all the players cars outside this morning - isn't Monday their day off? G evidently ringing the changes now!
I would have thought that as they only played saturday and they have a game this thursday that the day off would have been on sunday and so would be training today anyway. Although im sure G has a lot to say to the team.

Wannabe2

Thought the hit by Macallister was friggin awesome, Cooper on Dorion springs to mind, also people are saying how well Prpich, and Latullipe are playing rightly so, but i would also include Derek Campbell as well, personnally love the guy.

Wannabe2 said:
Thought the hit by Macallister was friggin awesome, Cooper on Dorion springs to mind, also people are saying how well Prpich, and Latullipe are playing rightly so, but i would also include Derek Campbell as well, personnally love the guy.
Something you ain't telling us G? haha
I agree, the Mac hit was a stroke of beauty, i personally clapped as it was something that i thought was good hockey!
The Hanson line should be kept together... great stuff!