Devils Win!!

ASHIPP

However meaningless this game is, what wasn't meaningless was the individual achievement awards given to our most consistent players by the Elite League.

Massive congratulations to Joey Martin, Andrew Hotham and Ben Bowns on their recognition and also their rightful inclusion in the First All-Star Team. Exactly how it should be.

Well deserved and well done.

voth26 said:
Electro said:
Since the EIHL are giving all the awards to Devils it was a sure bet.

How could we loose.
can you go away, your sarcasm is really beginning to piss me off
I'm not usually one for criticising others on here, but I totally agree with this! I understand that this is a public forum, and that people are entitled to their opinions (be they positive or negative), but you (Electro) are singlehandedly making The Inferno a less enjoyable website to visit. Credit to you, that takes some doing on your own! I can't decide if it's your relentless negativity, or your 'holier than thou' judgmental nonsense, that has annoyed me so much, but it's definitely something.

Mods - I expect you'll remove this and/or ban me, but hopefully a few other people might have echoed my sentiments before you do. If so, and if it results in Electro leaving the forum, then it will have been totally worth it.

Electro

It's been asked by other fans. It maybe sarcasm to some, but it's an honest question with so many good players.

I'm not being sarcastic.

Tyke Devil

voth26 said:
Electro said:
Since the EIHL are giving all the awards to Devils it was a sure bet.

How could we loose.
can you go away, your sarcasm is really beginning to piss me off
They know exactly what they are doing. Even though they claim that posts are statements designed to add to debate or are genuine honest questions; actually the majority, if not all, are posted only to inflame. They self-feed, bait and inflame other forum users for their own amusement.

Electro said:
It's been asked by other fans. It maybe sarcasm to some, but it's an honest question with so many good players.

I'm not being sarcastic.
Don't know you and you may be a wonderful person generally but on here boy you really come across as a tedious tit.

rocketbob

C'mon U Devils said:
Electro said:

I'm not being sarcastic.
Don't know you and you may be a wonderful person generally but on here boy you really come across as a tedious tit.
I hope Electro isn't a tit as they generally come in pairs.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Tad-cu

Meaningless fixture it was, but I'm sure it'll live long in the memory of Tyson Marsh and those of us who gave him such a noisy send off

mweller

I enjoyed the game more than I thought I would actually. Obviously meaningless overall, but even then there were things to take from it: shut out for Will, goals for Piggsie and CJ, farewell to Marsh, chance to show overall support and solidarity with the club.

You don't get that much from 70% of NHL fixtures, so glad I went to watch it in the end.

(and yeah, Electro, try getting some enjoyment from sport, that's what it's there for, Jeez)

Electro

It was a fitting end to Tyson's career. Having a player of Tyson's talent and attitude within the club is something special. I hope a few people took notice within the club.

It's still a pity that the EIHL cannot get fully behind running the sport professionally within the UK.

pjj365

Electro said:
It was a fitting end to Tyson's career. Having a player of Tyson's talent and attitude within the club is something special. I hope a few people took notice within the club.

It's still a pity that the EIHL cannot get fully behind running the sport professionally within the UK.
Don't understand!

pjj365

Electro said:
Which bit?
Which sgment of the ckub needs to learn from how TM has been treated
Is there any specific that the league need to do more professionally (not arguing that sone areas neec improving
And how do the 2 statements link together