D'man Ziga Svete & Forward Vitali Kirichenko Join Devils

TheStub

Re: D'man Ziga Svete & Forward Vitali Kirichenko Join Devils

Sheincar said:
Sorry but how stupid to announce a signing before all the paperwork was sorted.
They announced that they had signed, it is fairly standard to announce them whilst they clear immigration control.

Otherwise what does the standard "we expect them to fly in at the end of the week" type trope is all about.

TheStub said:
Sheincar said:
They announced that they had signed, it is fairly standard to announce them whilst they clear immigration control.

Otherwise what does the standard "we expect them to fly in at the end of the week" type trope is all about.
some just wanna have a pop at anything they can :roll:

Ocko

Sheincar said:
Wasn't their hand forced in announcing it because the player's former clubs had already done so? I'm sure Brent said in his interview that he was going to wait to announce the named until everything was sorted - then the news came thorough from the continent and it changed that.

The club were in a no win situation there. On previous form I'm 100% sure you would have slated them for not announcing the names of the signings if all the fans already knew. You just can't please some people.

jimmy snels

Unfortunate but maybe we can address the team set up better now? Iv thought all season we need a go to enforcer. Someone to back up plumpton and marsh. A genuine 6ft 4" 240lb scrapper. IMO he doesn't even have to be able to play like a voth or king because that type is expensive and our brits are holding their own. Think how much better plumpton ben etc will be at annoying the holly crap out of people if there is actually a threat to go with the chirps? Far to much has gone un answered from the devils for since voth retired

Rempel16

Agreed Jimmy Snels..... And the Blaze game last night proved that for me.

Plumton took a terrible hit, and not a single player backed him up. Very disappointing and if I was Plumton i would think twice about sticking up for my team mates in the future.