Edinburgh and Belfast in AHL tournament

Wannabe2

Wow what a fantastic tournament, very well done by the organisers, a chance to see some great hockey, well played by Scott Neil and others.

TheStub

Excellent competition - those will probably be two of the best teams we will see in this country next season.

Wonder if I can make a weekend up North. Not *that* far for me (only about 4 hours :lol:)

TheStub said:
Excellent competition - those will probably be two of the best teams we will see in this country next season.

Wonder if I can make a weekend up North. Not *that* far for me (only about 4 hours :lol:)
if you go on bobs tours to edinburgh it takes 11 hours lol and a toilet stop at every services!

TheStub

Unfortunately, a Bobs tour for me would require a 5 hour drive to Cardiff first ;)

Unless there is a pickup in Shuff on the way - although if you passed Shuff for Edinburgh I would be worried.

But, me aside - could this be the first 'away' trip for next season? It isn't often you get AHL teams in the UK. Worth the watch I would guess.

Ger-Devils

Spatzy said:
James said:
TheStub said:
Unless there is a pickup in Shuff on the way - although if you passed Shuff for Edinburgh I would be worried.
You didn't see the route we took last time to Edinburgh. :D
wernt we going to glasgow? lol
Haha note to self, don't go on bobs tours to Edinburgh! lol

Mates of mine who come down to the Devils with me are planning for a Belfast trip already.

Ger-Devils said:
Mates of mine who come down to the Devils with me are planning for a Belfast trip already.
belfast is the best trip...i did it last year for my 18th, and it was really good. the whole complex they have got there is the best in the league, and they have got the best bar in the league..rockies! i am looking to go next year again, would be good if we can get a lot of devils fans over there at once.

Ger-Devils

Spatzy said:
Ger-Devils said:
belfast is the best trip...i did it last year for my 18th, and it was really good. the whole complex they have got there is the best in the league, and they have got the best bar in the league..rockies! i am looking to go next year again, would be good if we can get a lot of devils fans over there at once.
I think there could be about 10 of us from Aberdare going over for it

Ger-Devils said:
Spatzy said:
Ger-Devils said:
I think there could be about 10 of us from Aberdare going over for it
if this is the case we should all look to go over for the same game, i think there would be a lot of interest from the people that went on the away trips with us last year.

lol It's quite funny, a few of my friends suggested going to Belfast for the hockey aswell a couple of days ago :D

Haha, Belfast wouldn't know what hit 'em if we all end up going :p

On a serious note though, is anyone going to this event in edinburgh?
If so I know I would definately be interested in going and a friend or two... just incase anyone wants to do a car pool, run a bus or even all get on the same flight :)
let me know :p

Ger-Devils

scottydoesntknow said:
lol It's quite funny, a few of my friends suggested going to Belfast for the hockey aswell a couple of days ago :D

Haha, Belfast wouldn't know what hit 'em if we all end up going :p

On a serious note though, is anyone going to this event in edinburgh?
If so I know I would definately be interested in going and a friend or two... just incase anyone wants to do a car pool, run a bus or even all get on the same flight :)
let me know :p
Cardiff Airport didn't know what hit them with Cardiff City's pre season last year. More or less 800 fans flying out on the same day within the space of 3 hours or so! Then met up with another 400 over there.