EIHL Fan Survey

AJ73

Too long a survey, bored the hell out of me, won’t alter a thing too longwinded. Gave up in the end.
If you genuinely care about the Devils (& the league), which I know you do, is a 5 minute survey really that hard to do? To get collective voices heard and to provide visualised feedback to the board?

Admittedly there are some ridiculous questions about Cars, clothing brands and supermarket choices but I think that is driven towards the social mobility of the Elite League supporters.

doron

at the end of the day , you do not need to put your email in so it then becomes anonymous. brands could be to do with league branding and homegrown players was a good question if you want the sport to improve you should do it , its anonymous after all. maybe next time they could ask for question suggestions.

lloyd_jeff

Gave my opinion. Truth hurts & usually gets ignored, at least they’re trying. Never know our arena and game experience may become proffesional.

James

Administrator
Some of the questions did seem a bit data-harvest'y but as has been said you can always submit it anonymously or just lie on questions you don't think are relevant. I guess the important thing is they are trying something and it they can even pretend to listen to critisism it will be a step in the right direction.

Rempel16

Some of the questions did seem a bit data-harvest'y but as has been said you can always submit it anonymously or just lie on questions you don't think are relevant. I guess the important thing is they are trying something and it they can even pretend to listen to critisism it will be a step in the right direction.
Exactly. And if you choose not to take part then can you really request change in the future if you're disgruntled by something? This is your opportunity to get your voice heard.

doron

ELITE ICE HOCKEY LEAGUE post states,Published at 1pm, the survey hit over 1,000 submissions within the first hour and the response rate since continued to climb, leaving a total of more than 4,000 by the end of the day - blowing our and PwC's estimates out of the water in just a single afternoon, closing on 26 March 2023