EIHL Player of week..Kevin Regan

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Administrator
If you are looking at facts, according to the elite league goalie stats Stewart in Cov is clearly the best net-minder in the league.

Temme

I'll just agree with you and have a chuckle to myself at the end of the season :lol:

1 of 4 goalies to have lost more games than they've won.

Personally - i wouldn't take Regan a the Devils.

Finny

Any netminder with the legend that is Tom Muir in front of him is going to struggle to concede goals. I'm amazed they even need a netminder. Or other players.

Chris

Administrator
Finny said:
Any netminder with the legend that is Tom Muir in front of him is going to struggle to concede goals. I'm amazed they even need a netminder. Or other players.
:lol:

Ocko

Average at this level. Id put K-wall, Murphy, Doyle and Stewart far above him.

Crap surname too.

Fife fans are the teenage girls of the EIHL, emotionally they're up and down all the time. The world was over last week now they're world beaters again after one weekend! Just like last season, depressed at how bad they were at the beginning then they were the second best team (over their own selected period) and self proclaimed best team in the league again.

Ocko said:

Crap surname too.

Fife fans are the teenage girls of the EIHL, emotionally they're up and down all the time. The world was over last week now they're world beaters again after one weekend! Just like last season, depressed at how bad they were at the beginning then they were the second best team (over their own selected period) and self proclaimed best team in the league again.
Surely that sums up every teams fans on occasions?

Ocko

sparkymark75 said:
Ocko said:

Crap surname too.

To a degree yes, but not as much as Fife I am afraid.

At the beginning of this season we had Fife fans on this forum and all over social media telling us how they were in with a big shot at silverware which no one else could see. I'm almost certain that Devils fans weren't anywhere near that confident despite signing a much better team on paper. We even had Tom Muir compared to one of GBs best ever D men. Then you lose a few and it's all back to square one stropping around the Internet and now world beaters again. In my experience it certainly sums Fife fans up more than most.

Thread starter #13
Finny said:
dead right Finny..ur brighter than i first thought
:) :D :D

Ocko said:
sparkymark75 said:
Ocko said:

Crap surname too.

To a degree yes, but not as much as Fife I am afraid.

At the beginning of this season we had Fife fans on this forum and all over social media telling us how they were in with a big shot at silverware which no one else could see. I'm almost certain that Devils fans weren't anywhere near that confident despite signing a much better team on paper. We even had Tom Muir compared to one of GBs best ever D men. Then you lose a few and it's all back to square one stropping around the Internet and now world beaters again. In my experience it certainly sums Fife fans up more than most.
I only know of about 2 Fife fans other than me that post on here. They certainly don't represent the entire fanbase. That's not to say a few of them don't suffer from allusions of grandeur :D

You must follow the "excitable" ones on Twitter.

Thread starter #17
I think Devils' fans have short memories tbh...last season they were all for 'filling Cardiff bay with managements blood' werent they? ..they still cant see how Tommy Muir is rinks better than Scooper was! araf it boyos!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.