EIHL Prediction League - A Fresh Start

Thread starter #1
Message posted on behalf of SkyDome Block 2:

Hiya,
Old users of the Elite Forum will remember the EIHL Prediction League that used to run on there. Since the forum fell down I've had many requests to keep the game running, but numbers have dropped as many of the old players don't use other forums and so are unaware that we're still going on. This means that fresh for the New Year, I'm reseting the scores to 0, and opening the competition up to anyone and everyone who's interested, whether they were Elite Forum users or not.

The competition is ran at http://skydomeblock2.proboards.com, in the Prediction League section of the forum.

To find out about how the game works, visit the above web address and there will be a thread explaining how it works. In the simplist manor, you have to predict the result of every competitive hockey game in the EIHL, and depending on how well you do you'll score between 0-5 for each game. These scores are acculumated week on week and can be seen on the League Table. Its not just a boring old league though, once the regular season is over we have our very own playoffs! The format for these isn't quite decided yet as there are a number of options for us to choose from, but if you go to the website you'll be able to vote on the format you think we should use. Go to the "How it works" thread if you want to know exactly how the games scored amongst other things.

This fresh competition is set to start on Monday 12th January but I'll get the thread for the first week posted on the forum very soon so you can start predicting right away.

Hope to see you playing soon ,
SkyDome Block 2

Thanks for taking the time to read the above. Please try and support this competition as Sky Dome Block 2 has put alot of time and effort into this and to see it collapse just because the Elite League threw their teddies out would be a shame. ALDO