Elite league playoffs 2011

Thread starter #1
Hey, just wondered if anyone has a copy of elite league playoff finals, tried to buy it but sold out and has been for a while.

Thanks

Thread starter #4
Lol yea I know, it was the gf who wanted to watch it! I was in a mood for a gd 25 minutes after the final Haha :D

Thanks for the link

25 minutes?? I was still in a mood at the farewell to the players on the Tuesday!

Off topic I know, but don't want to start another thread, have the dates for next years playoffs been announced yet?

Thread starter #6
Lol yea I was but didnt show it as I was getting told off chit being moody lol
I don't know I wanted to know this due to holidays from work, I heard it is 7-8th of April

Diafol

Got the final on DVD, haven't been able to bring myself to watch it, still in a mood :x :lol: but if you want a copy...

SFN

I actually sat and watched about 2.05 of that youtube link. Within seconds the overwhelming sense of heartbreak and disapointment returned. I don't know why I do it to myself, and then Hanson flashed up on the screen and the need to punch him in the head surfaced. I thought it was a good idea to turn it off at that point - that and the fact that I shouted "Eff You!" at the screen didn't help.