Euorpe cup action,

wildthing74

May be good for the profile of the league but I haven't got it in me to support them.Only way if at any point them beating a rival in our league helps us ie if we going for the league title and they beat the Chavs to help us.Oh that would be nice!

Thread starter #3
yeah thats true but there lots of games with clubs from v europe

Vendredi 15 janvier 2010

Yunost - Salzburg (16H00)

Grenoble - Sheffield (20H00)

Samedi 16 janvier 2010

Sheffield - Salzburg (16H00)

Yunost - Grenoble (20H00)

Dimanche 17 janvier 2010

Sheffield - Yunost (15H00)

Grenoble - Salzburg (19H00)

Thread starter #5
haha fair dos but it nice to watch ice hockey though, forgot that the times france are +1 on gmt
so if it says 16.00 f.o. then f.o will be 15.00 uk time

Haha, the day another team's fanbase supports us will be a sad day for this hockey club.

I'm really, really looking forward to this. Just wish I'd pushed Gaz a bit more to go!

Rod Sarich is playing these games with a broken foot. Hopefully his swanky new replacement will be here next week. *little dribble* :D

Tbh as much as i dislike the sheffield organisation, which i must say is a hell of a lot :p i think we should support the guys. If sheffield do well in this cup then it really would be great for british ice hockey and maybe it can be taken a bit more seriously.

nmase20 said:
DevilDan said:
They play ice hockey in Britain?!?

:roll:
not really sure what thats supposed to mean?
DevilDan here, cant be bothered to switch off the girlfriends account lol. Just generally what most people say when you mention you're off to the hockey here! They think ice hockey only happens in america and canada and no where else in the world!