Fan Council

wildthing74

Agree I know pretty much everyone in that picture apart from 1 and they are all passionate fans.

Good luck with it guys and and it can only be a good thing having a way the fanbase can engage and even challenge the club if needs be.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

That's a great mix of passionate, caring, and sincere people. Great move by the club, again leading the way to do the best it can for us fans.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

Johnnybravo1927

Its ironic that currently the relationship between the fans and the club is excellent and whilst a fan council will only benefit both parties, the old management set up was when we were crying out for a representative from the fans. This goes to show that whilst things are very good that TK still feels there is room for improvement. Are there any other teams anywhere in any sport where the ownership care about the fans as much as ours do? I doubt it

Wannabe2

Its ironic that currently the relationship between the fans and the club is excellent and whilst a fan council will only benefit both parties, the old management set up was when we were crying out for a representative from the fans. This goes to show that whilst things are very good that TK still feels there is room for improvement. Are there any other teams anywhere in any sport where the ownership care about the fans as much as ours do? I doubt it
I would put money on it that not one exists, look after your fan base, and your fan base will look after you. We Devils fans have waited so long to work with Owners that share our passion and love for this incredible club, and after so so many years that's exactly what we now have. We have always had the best fans in the U.K., but with crap owners, owners who were so Alien to us they could have come from planet zog,we were going no where.We now have the opportunity to show the other pretenders how to truly run a British hockey team, and how to be successful, after all 3 trophies out of 4 says it all really. Again I say thank you guys for having the faith in our club, and for putting this great club were it should be. Top of the league, there was never in 30 yrs a better time to be a Devils fan, believe me as this is something that I really do know about.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Since the new ownership stepped in, they have stepped up and engaged with us. The clubs growth shows this alone.

The fact they chat on here and twitter as well as during visits shows they are as passionate about the team as we are. :) as wannabe 2 says Happy Hockey Days :)