Fans Forum???

Thread starter #1
Says in tonight's Echo there is a Fans Forum night going to be held on 19th Dec (venue to be confirmed) to discuss future of club :(

Pretty much the info we've all received so far.

Says in the new Powerplay magazine;

'Ragan has called a fans' forum on Monday, December 19 and that will include a plea for Devils fans to help their club.
"The meeting is being held to discuss the future of the Devils." said Ragan.
"All season ticket holders and anybody with a big interest in the club's future is welcome to attend. We will present our future aspirations, including an update on our new home."'

I hope I'm free to go, would be interesting to see if it will be any different to the one that was held during the off-season.

Finny

Not surprised actually that the forum has been delayed.

The BIH rumour might not be as completely made up as usual. It seems that the Coventry situation has made the rest of the EIHL sit up and and take notice that something does need to change else more teams will start to leave.

If discussions on a change to the EIHL have begun, then there is very little Ragan could tell us with regards to potential options for our future.
Hopefully discussions will move quickly and they will have some news to give us in the new year.

wildthing74

Fair points made Finny.I also think common sense comes into play a bit too.Do we really want a fans forum that may get negative and put a cloud over the club just 4 days before our biggest game of the season?
It would make more sense to really push on with the campaign to get more fans to the game and keep the mood around the team positive.Reading some of the views of fans on here over recent weeks/months if the forum gets heated like the one in the summer it may be pretty poor timing leading into this of all games.

I was hoping they would use the forum to, amongst other things, re launch the kit grid.
Now I've got to think of something else to buy The Misses for Christmas. (She had her heart set on Brads jock strap, bless her)

ASHIPP

Mark666 said:
I was hoping they would use the forum to, amongst other things, re launch the kit grid.
Now I've got to think of something else to buy The Misses for Christmas. (She had her heart set on Brads jock strap, bless her)
With him wearing it? :eek:

Wannabe2

Great stuff lets turn out in force guys and show the club just how much we care about this great clubs future. We have had nearly 25yrs of great enjoyment out of this great club, lets make sure there is another 25yrs around the corner, the Cardiff Devils are the greatest sports club to ever come out of Wales in my opinion, and no other club has fans like our Red Army and thats a fact. We have a poxsy home at the moment but that will change, but even that gaff is something else when it is rocking. Lets hope we have better times ahead and together theres no reason that we cant, we need to all embrace the club we all love so much, and have a great future to look forward to, for us, the youngsters, and the next generation and let them experience the highs that we have all enjoyed. There isnt a lot we cant accomplish if we all pull together, and thats why we are still here. 2012 THE YEAR OF THE DEVIL. ;)

I can't make it! I've got a work's party on that night starting at 7pm too! Great timing or what?!
Ohh well, I'm pretty sure I'll be kept up to date on here. Fingers crossed it's more good news than bad news!