Favourite Devils goal.

TheStub

Re: Faveourite Devils goal.

Stringer's penalty... just for the sheer enormity of the goal.

But Richardson's coast to coast was a great individual effort... the way he just left the netminder dangle and slotted it around him. :D :D :D :D

Tyke Devil

Only been watching the Devils for one season but I just loved Boom Boom's O/T penalty against the Panthers in March.

For what seemed the longest 2 seconds I can recall, I honestly thought that he had missed...but then the red light went on and...........

Still not sure how the puck found its way into the goal.

ASHIPP

From last season:

Stuu's 2 penalty shots against the Panthers in their final meeting at the BBT :cool: :D

Weller's goal in last 30 secs of game against Panthers at BBT to qualify for the Challenge Cup semi-final....and the Devils won the game in o/t for the 2 points! :cool:

Last decade:

Richie's end-to-end, carrying the puck whilst leaving opposition players in his wake! :cool: ;)

D

Deleted member 1337

Tyke Devil said:
Only been watching the Devils for one season but I just loved Boom Boom's O/T penalty against the Panthers in March.

For what seemed the longest 2 seconds I can recall, I honestly thought that he had missed...but then the red light went on and...........

Still not sure how the puck found its way into the goal.
my best goal to amazing i was right behind the goal and it it just stroled in. :lol: :twisted: :p

Paul Sullivan

Doug McEwen: the skating lesson from God goal. Discussion over lol.

As for the rest I would say Richie against Sheffield, Rempels hat trick goal in the 2006 CC, the Welsh goal against Sheffield at Wembley an Ivan's awesome breakaway(s) in the 99 playoffs.

And many more.

This Stuuu penatly? - http://www.youtube.com/user/marksub08#p/u/3/Q2ngt_II_Ow

I've only been watching a few years. Goals that have a spacial place for me are ones that were desperately needed, Wellers to draw against Notts ("bye bye Steelers") in the CC and Sawyers monster shot to make up for the dumb penaty he'd taken previously in the game. G going coast-to-coast during a slow first period early in the last season will stick with me for a long time, he just wanted to show his team how it was done! I bet Alex Furgerson wishs he could do that!

One of the nicest finishes I saw last season, has to be Sam Smiths third against Hull - live on Sky, the water bottle was sent flying !! That is what you call emphatic, just wish he hit them more often, cause boy can he !

LOVE it when a shot sends the water bottle flying. :)
"I scored on you AND messed with your bottle of squash, ha" :twisted:

either burgies goal with half a second left in ot up in sheffield or russ romaniuks goal in the 1-0 win at home against nottingham in the playoff group stage in the wnir, faceoff just outside thhe offensive zone comesback to him on d he shimmies through all the players in front of him and snipes past the goalie!

Only been watching for two seasons...but

a) Sawyer's one...think it was against the Blaze? He had been in the box for ages and then came out and scored pretty soon after to win the game. The tent erupted.

b) Also, Voth's one in this year's Playoff Final was immense

D

Deleted member 1337

shoes_off said:
Only been watching for two seasons...but

a) Sawyer's one...think it was against the Blaze? He had been in the box for ages and then came out and scored pretty soon after to win the game. The tent erupted.

b) Also, Voth's one in this year's Playoff Final was immense
Ye i have voth's puck NEVER GOING TO SELL amazing goal

mazza03

This subject has been done to death :eek: but I still haven't seen one to beat MC (Gods) end to end one.

Finny

Stephen Cooper's equaliser at Wembley 1990.

With Mc's round the net twice in second place.