Fights !!!!

Thread starter #1
Who do you want to see fight this season ??????

I want to see Brad Voth vs Andre Payette, I love seeing Brad spank him.
Although last time I thought Lucy Fur could of knocked him out...

I've just been watching the interview with McMorrow and some of his fights and despite coming accross as a very personable guy, he is very very tough. I dont think anyone stands a chance against him, so the fight I really want to see is him against Sharpe.

Looking at Miller's fight card, he could be crazy enough to take on McMorrow...and he might have to if McMorrow targets Smith and Birbraer.

I think Voth could well end up going with him at some point this year. Voth went twice with MaCallister last year and held his own (and Voth offered him out) so he's clearly happy mixing it with the proven top-class fighters. No doubt McMorrow will offer Voth, as with the exodus of heavyweights this season Voth was the top guy left, so I'm sure McMorrow will want to take that fight.

I have to agree with Huskie though, McMorrow vs Sharp would be quality. :D

I'd be surprised if Bergin and Voth don't go again this year. Bergin looked a pretty annoyed with his last showing against Voth (and who can blame him), so will want tanother crack. Usually a good fight when Bergin is involved.

I'd like to see Jarvis take a couple more fights this year in a protection role. Jarvis is extremely strong on his skates and is a real presence IMO. He dumped Lee in Coventry (not a fight) like he was nothing.

Miller and Derek Campbell could have a good rivalry this year as well. Both are playing similar roles for their respective teams so there won't be a net loss to either side if they take 5 mins each.

Tyler Michel vs Bruce Richardson would be good to see.

Would be nice to see one of our guys go with Jorde and/or Knight this weekend as well.

We could also see McMorrow vs Cruikshank at some points over that weekend series.

James

Administrator
Soundwave1 said:
Would be nice to see one of our guys go with Jorde and/or Knight this weekend as well.
If what the Hull fans are saying about Knight going looking for it are true, I think you will be right.

Huskie442 said:
I've just been watching the interview with McMorrow and some of his fights and despite coming accross as a very personable guy, he is very very tough. I dont think anyone stands a chance against him, so the fight I really want to see is him against Sharpe.
I'd love to see that one!
Sharpe Vs Voth would be a good one too I think. Whether it will happen though is a different matter because last year Sharpe didnt seem to want to go anywhere near Voth.

Surely for Sharpe and Voth to go, Sharpe will actually have to be given some ice time,so the likelihood of those two fighting is pretty slim, unless of course Brad jumps the Edinburgh bench, which of course cant be completely ruled out. :D

does anyone actually see voth being intimidating at all anymore? he's had more than enough chances to send a clear message to opposing players so far and hasn't? got a feeling that if we do have to fight and that's inevitable it's prob gonna be miller or jarvis dropping gloves, personally i'd like to see hartwick get a little bit more aggressive as his strength and size would give anyone a gd going. but for me voth hasn't looked all that interested in fighting so far and if he's going to slot goals in then all the better! but i do agree on mcmorrow and sharpe let's see andrew being his big mouthed self with sean around lol

Gaz G

Don't forget that vother is still under pressure from the league because of the rediculous ban they placed on him last year. Brad knows that if he does anything slightly wrong, he is likely to be reported etc. I think we have enough players in the team to step up and have a word if needs be. However I don't think one of them is Hartwick. Big bloke yes but not a fighter at all and my misses just said he is too pretty to fight lol.

voth26

Gaz G said:
Don't forget that vother is still under pressure from the league because of the rediculous ban they placed on him last year. Brad knows that if he does anything slightly wrong, he is likely to be reported etc. I think we have enough players in the team to step up and have a word if needs be. However I don't think one of them is Hartwick. Big bloke yes but not a fighter at all and my misses just said he is too pretty to fight lol.
Pretty or not he was fighting tonight