Final run in

Finny

James said:
Isn't that a different criteria than when Sheffield beat us to the league title? I seem to remember if it were head to head games we'd have won the league. It was a long time ago and I have slept since then.
Looks like same order of criteria. We lost out on reg wins.

nicky27

OK, it's Sunday night, we won against Braehead last night and against Edinburgh tonight but Fife also won last night and are drawing at the moment. What does this mean with regards to final league positions? Have Fife still got game in hand?

Have Hope#35

nicky27 said:
OK, it's Sunday night, we won against Braehead last night and against Edinburgh tonight but Fife also won last night and are drawing at the moment. What does this mean with regards to final league positions? Have Fife still got game in hand?
Yes but we're above Hull now! Hopefully we can secure 7th!

ASHIPP

If the Devils can stay focused on one game at a time. Next week will be a cracker.

Sheffield could also help massively as they play Hull and Coventry.

Fife play Braehead and Nottingham?

Ocko

I'm going to stick my neck out here and may live to regret saying it but IMO we're through to the play offs. What position who knows at the moment.

DevilDom

I think it would probably be better for the Devils if Blaze beat Sheffield and secure 6th place. That way their final game against us would not matter too much to them which would hopefully help us out.

mweller

Amazepux said:
doon tae the wire...great stuff!
another amazing win damn you! Felt sure you'd drop a point or two over the weekend. Down to the wire indeed - I know it's been a crap season in many ways, but it's an exciting finish!

Finny

I stopped reading that explanation when I realised how long it was going to be.

Basically, if we win in Coventry then we are definitely through.
If we lose then we need Hull to lose (in regulation) too or Fife to lose both their games.