Flames make a change

kingmo19.1

Flames have just signed a forward called Glover, looks a bit of a LETHAL WEAPON
Apparently, Glovers agent negotiated hard with Guildford, rumour has is that Dixon got very frustrated during the negotiations and yelled down the phone “I can only sign him if …. The Price is Right” !!!

Anyway, things apparently then calmed down, a deal was done and the Agent assured Dixon that Glover would be an absolute Blockbuster !!

BostonBart22

Apparently, Glovers agent negotiated hard with Guildford, rumour has is that Dixon got very frustrated during the negotiations and yelled down the phone “I can only sign him if …. The Price is Right” !!!

Anyway, things apparently then calmed down, a deal was done and the Agent assured Dixon that Glover would be an absolute Blockbuster !!
Deal or no deal ..its done

kingmo19.1

Have I got news for you! Big bust up in training today apparently between Martin and Crawford! They were working on D zone breakouts and Joey freaked out at Crawford’s passing screaming at him “it’s all about location, location, location’ !

kingmo19.1

….. apparently, Crawford then lost the plot, dropped his gloves screamed at
Joey “come on then, if you think your hard enough, Take Me Out!”

kingmo19.1

Russell then screamed “I’ve had enough of you 2 arguing, I’ll get rid of you both to Sheffield! It’ll be Sale of the Century, but I’ll have no further arguing !!!!”. He then screamed “just make it work or I’ll play Waller and Richardson instead, Britain’s Got Talent you know!”

Last edited:

kingmo19.1

Thankfully, Todd didn’t see the aforementioned fracas - he was busy trying to arrange for the leaking roof to be fixed above block 10 …..

Struggling to find a qualified tradesman, he may have acted too soon in offering the job to Gypsy John and his brother Dermot!

Apparently, Gypsy John and Dermot rocked up this morning much to Todd’s surprise with their pet ponies !!!!!

Rumour has it that Gypsy John and Dermot climbed onto the roof using their dodgy ladder, proceeded to fall off, landing right next to their Ponies! Ouch!!

Todd heard the commotion and came sprinting out to survey the situation, after which he was heard saying, “Jeez, that’s all I need now - only fools and horses” !

Last edited:

BostonBart22

Thankfully, Todd didn’t see the aforementioned fracas - he was busy trying to arrange for the leaking roof to be fixed above block 10 …..

Struggling to find a qualified tradesman, he may have acted too soon in offering the job to Gypsy John and his brother Dermot!

Apparently, Gypsy John and Dermot rocked up this morning much to Todd’s surprise with their pet ponies !!!!!

Rumour has it that Gypsy John and Dermot climbed onto the roof using their dodgy ladder, proceeded to fall off, landing right next to their Ponies! Ouch!!

Todd heard the commotion and came sprinting out to survey the situation, after which he was heard saying, “Jeez, that’s all I need now - only fools and horses” !
Best yet...