Flyers flying

ASHIPP

Bit embarrassing for Steelers as one of the lead articles on the EIHL website is all about their excellent away game record!:oops:

We can have a dig, but they look like they will have the league title tied up next month at this rate. There are very few nights when the result goes against them.

James

Administrator
Statistically they still haven’t won it but they’d need a highly unlikey run of poor form at this point not to win at a canter.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #6
Steelers will win it and rightly so, best offensive side, best defensive side, and without a doubt the best team in the league by a long shot. Now we will have to endure we are number 1 for a long time unfortunately. Can see them doing the grand slam now.

BostonBart22

Rest of the pretenders will battle for 2nd spot, belfast on the usual end of season surge again, gonna be tight for runners up, I will settle for 3rd at this point of season as we are a 3rd/4th place team . Just not consistent enuff.

Rempel16

I am sure the Steelers are going to win it, but we can still have a big say. If we win our game in hand the gap becomes 12.

We play them 3 more times, that’s 6 points.

6 point gap isn’t impossible. I know it’s a big ask, particularly with our inconsistency, But it’s not over yet, and I’m sure Belfast will be thinking similarly.

BostonBart22

Yes we got steelers 3 time and Belfast 4 and it's just not us wanting to beat them we need others teams getting wins against them.looking at those games I can only see 1 win v steelers and a shared 4 games with belfast.