Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

Yet again , when we are goals down, the negative comments out and yet again we have a four point weekend . What more do some of you want ?. Why not just leave the comments till the end ‍♂️

A little shout out to Busch! He's found himself on the 4th line recently (somehow!) and back on the 3rd tonight. He seems to have played with almost every possible combination of line mates and he keeps on contributing. He's in pole position for my 'unsung hero' vote this season.

Yet again , when we are goals down, the negative comments out and yet again we have a four point weekend . What more do some of you want ?. Why not just leave the comments till the end ‍♂️
From what I’ve just read, the negative comments posted during the 1st period were comments on the 1st period.
The consensus of those comments were that the Devils had a very poor 1st period and had gone 3-0 down to a short benched Fife.
A pretty accurate summation in my opinion!

People are entitled to comment during the game on what they have seen as the game progresses. Games are dynamic and ebb and flow and as such some comments don’t age well, however they may have been valid at the time of posting.

BostonBart22

A little shout out to Busch! He's found himself on the 4th line recently (somehow!) and back on the 3rd tonight. He seems to have played with almost every possible combination of line mates and he keeps on contributing. He's in pole position for my 'unsung hero' vote this season.
Totally agree a candidate to return as well...

Wannabe2

Because we have views and opinions, and guess what the Inferno is about views and opinions , and as already been explained we speak in the moment, what’s the problem.

RedDevil17

What would that make yourself, a doom monger?
No, it would make me someone who doesn’t ignore the problems. It’s a good win in the end, but why were we 3-0 down to Fife in the first place? They’re in the bottom two!

The fact is we are consistently inconsistent, and this has been a common occurrence for the past 3 years.

Last edited:

moggy#9

No, it would make me someone who doesn’t ignore the problems. It’s a good win in the end, but why were we 3-0 down to Fife in the first place? They’re in the bottom two!

The fact is we are consistently inconsistent, and this has been a common occurrence for the past 3 years.
I didn't see the game either, but anytime you have to call time out in the first few minutes and you go 3-0 down, it can't be a good sign.

Yes, in this case the devils came back to get the w, but time and time again they seem to struggle to perform for an entire match.

Finny

You realise that Sheffield lost to them last weekend?

Fife might be in the bottom two but they are still very competitive. Other than a 10-1 loss over Christmas when they had to play a young kid in net they have been competitive in the vast majority of their games.
They've beaten us. They've beaten Sheffield. They've beaten Guildford and Coventry and they've twice taken Belfast to OT.

Fife are no mugs.