Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

We have a happy clapper!
Again, you are making assumptions. Just like the people who said I was Troll when I posted for the first time after a while. Why do people insist on calling people things when you have no idea about me.

I am not now and never will be a "happy clapper" but I just find comments like " We are crap/rubbish etc....." when there is plenty of time left in the game baffling. The Challenge Cup final at the WNIR against Cov is a perfect example.

It is very much each to their own and yes, I get this is a forum/Social media but the same people come out with the same comments when the Devils are losing. Just don't get it .

Anyway......on to Belfast

Kevlar68

I think your missing the vital point, forum members post in that moment. We have 3 periods, members comment each period. We can be absolute shite one period, then amazing the next and shite or amazing in the 3rd. So you can call a team "carp/rubbish" in that period, it's fair comment i think.
Also you can be shite all game and still win, it just means the opponents were even worse or we were lucky.