FOR SALE - 3 Game Worn Jerseys (Elich, Francis, Thornton)

Thread starter #1
Hi All

I am looking to sell my game worn jerseys for ASAP.

Matt Elich White Warm Up Jersey With COA - £150 (This jersey has numbers on the front of the jersey ala Tampa Bay Lightning style. No other warm up jersey for the team has these numbers, so would be classified as unique)

Neil Francis 2005 Playoff Jersey with COA - £140

#sold# Stevie Thornton Limited Edition Jersey - £90 (This jersey was from the Marty McSorley game when he came over to Cardiff) #sold#

Photos can be viewed here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B366PwgT-iRrS0toNjlObldOcXM&usp=drive_web

If your interested or would like to make an offer, please inbox me.

Thanks
Richard

Thread starter #2
Re: FOR SALE - 3 Game Worn Jerseys (Elich, Francis, Thornton

PRICE REDUCTION

Matt Elich White Warm Up Jersey With COA - £130 (This jersey has numbers on the front of the jersey ala Tampa Bay Lightning style. No other warm up jersey for the team has these numbers, so would be classified as unique)

Neil Francis 2005 Playoff Jersey with COA - £110

Stevie Thornton Limited Edition Jersey - £70 (This jersey was from the Marty McSorley game when he came over to Cardiff)

Thread starter #3
Re: FOR SALE - 3 Game Worn Jerseys (Elich, Francis, Thornton

PRICE REDUCTION

Matt Elich White Warm Up Jersey With COA - £130 (This jersey has numbers on the front of the jersey ala Tampa Bay Lightning style. No other warm up jersey for the team has these numbers, so would be classified as unique)

Neil Francis 2005 Playoff Jersey with COA - £110

*SOLD- Stevie Thornton Limited Edition Jersey - £70 (This jersey was from the Marty McSorley game when he came over to Cardiff)