Fournier Released

ASHIPP

Technically, has the transfer deadline passed? Are there any circumstances under the current rules where a player could still be signed?

Faryna left due to family concern, he loved it here and we loved him being here. His wife couldn’t settle and wanted to go back home. He then went to Rapid City Rush in the ECHL.
Then I stand corrected!
Personally I liked his contribution as he was a bit of a wrecking ball also he knew where the goal was!
But his slugfest with Gagnon was a bit special!

Wannabe2

Then I stand corrected!
Personally I liked his contribution as he was a bit of a wrecking ball also he knew where the goal was!
But his slugfest with Gagnon was a bit special!
That fight with Gagnon was truly something else, Gagnon truelly thought it was going to be a breeze, but at the end Gagnon class showed when he tapped Faryna in true admiratio. As you say it truly was something special..

Gavevs88

Interesting that Steve, Brian and Katrina have posted in response to a genuine question/cause of concern. I suppose, despite TK’s obvious dislike of this forum, it shows that the club do read and take notice of some of the so called “nonsense” that is posted here! Long may that continue.
It was all over twitter as well to be fair.

E.D.S.

A few of the “safe journey home guys” on Twitter slagging the inferno off this weekend about our so called meltdown this weekend
Yeah they are a class act. Love the lady, Devils fan, banging on about how poor the Inferno is and how she’s suddenly remembered why she doesn’t come on here any more - citing how we’ve ALL called Brandt out as the reason why we lost/are losing when pretty much everyone says what an asset he is. Even though she’s probably on here everyday reading and posting.

I get the impression she’s the kind of person who puts up a photo on Twitter or Instagram of her outside a doctors or hospital with no information and waits for the messages to pour in. Classic. She just needs a hug I think.

Just absolutely mindless.

Devils86

A few of the “safe journey home guys” on Twitter slagging the inferno off this weekend about our so called meltdown this weekend
My favourite is the fella who replied to someone screenshotting Steve's post and questioning "why bring up Pride if it has nothing to do with pride"...

State of it. People who screenshot here and post it to twitter are pathetic

Kevlar68

Not on Twatter or Fakebook but have seen lots of people on there who are high and mighty, righteous and holier than thou, more so than on here.
These type of people start a fund raiser page, let everyone else donate and then they get all the applause.
These type of people only post pics of when they're at expensive shops or expensive restaurants but never show their real life.
These type of people post message of "Real bad day, finding it difficult" and then leave it at that so everyone gives them attention.
These type of people keep a record of what post was liked the most and keep regurgitating it whenever they can. to get more likes.

You don't like what's written on here, don't come on here, it's that simple.

Last edited:

moggy#9

My favourite is the fella who replied to someone screenshotting Steve's post and questioning "why bring up Pride if it has nothing to do with pride"...

State of it. People who screenshot here and post it to twitter are pathetic
The ones that particularly wind me up are the ones who've been fans about 5 minutes, but then call anyone who has a different opinion hockey know nothings. Kind of ironic given the hockey backgrounds of many on here.

Slartibartfast

Fournier is not the first “tough guy” to be “fired“ by the Devils and probably won’t be the last!

He joins a list of :
Jason Rushton
Justin Sawyer
Andrew Conboy
Justin Faryna
Stefan Fournier

I’m sure there may be others but I can’t remember right now.
Maybe a job for Wannabee!
Aaron Boh for allegedly getting pissed, falling off a table and injuring himself.