Fournier Released

Wannabe2

Aaron Boh for allegedly getting pissed, falling off a table and injuring himself.
I seem to remember Boh getting truly pissed, and finding himself in his superman outfit locked out of his home, he then attempted to climb up the drainpipe which was by a unlocked window, the drainpipe came away from the wall and Boe crashed to the garden floor, where he spent the rest of the night. Loved the guy, he was a real beauty.

Slartibartfast

I seem to remember Boh getting truly pissed, and finding himself in his superman outfit locked out of his home, he then attempted to climb up the drainpipe which was by a unlocked window, the drainpipe came away from the wall and Boe crashed to the garden floor, where he spent the rest of the night. Loved the guy, he was a real beauty.
He was certainly a character. So it was a drainpipe not a table. 24 years ago so my memory is hazy. I didn't know about the superman outfit. Brilliant. (Of course totally unacceptable for a professional athlete but still funny.)

moggy#9

I am not a fan of knuckle draggers mate but one might cheer people up a bit.When Belfast beat us up as usual be nice to see someone give them some of their own medicine for a short while.
Could you imagine the reaction from their fans? I thought they were going to have a collective fit when one of their players got checked in the play off final a couple of years ago. They'd be throwing their laptops out of the pram for ages.

Kevlar68

I'd like to see someone like Mikkleson. He was such a calming influence at the back, never panic or rushed, used his experience and wasn't afraid to use that wrist shot of his whenever he got over blue line instead off this pass, pass, tap, tap nonsense we see now.
You don't need a bruiser of a player just so they entertain and can't actually play, at this point in time we need experience calm head.

Wannabe2

I'd like to see someone like Mikkleson. He was such a calming influence at the back, never panic or rushed, used his experience and wasn't afraid to use that wrist shot of his whenever he got over blue line instead off this pass, pass, tap, tap nonsense we see now.
You don't need a bruiser of a player just so they entertain and can't actually play, at this point in time we need experience calm head.
Would love a Mikkelson Mk2, I really liked him pure class, daddy cool, had a feisty side to him, and led by example. If and it’s a big if we do sign someone, please let it be a talented D Man.

kettdevil1

The problem with signing a D man assuming (and it is a big assumption....) that Jardine comes back, is that we will then be rolling 7D and be short up front and the season long issues of balancing lines would be back. Personally I would like a Fournier style player as when he played, he transformed how we could attack.

Swarley

Patrick Bordeleau is out of jail and playing at a minor league.
Perhaps he might fit the bill
He wouldn't be able to play here again, he wouldn't be able to get a visa.

The problem with signing a D man assuming (and it is a big assumption....) that Jardine comes back, is that we will then be rolling 7D and be short up front and the season long issues of balancing lines would be back. Personally I would like a Fournier style player as when he played, he transformed how we could attack.
Move batch from D and stick him up at a forward.

I don't think the club will bring anyone else in now, it's just a gamble on if our two remaining imports will play again this season or not.

BostonBart22

Absolutely spot on...can't go backwards now, as you say a fournier type needed

lloyd_jeff

We need multi roll characters who’ll contribute, l pointed out those two players to keep their places because those are two I’d bin of if a multi roll character could be found.

kingmo19.1

We need multi roll characters who’ll contribute, l pointed out those two players to keep their places because those are two I’d bin of if a multi roll character could be found.
This guy fits the bill:-

Dai Evans-Jones Age 24. 6, 10”. 275ib.
(G, LD, RD, C, LW & RW).

Super skilled, physical, hits, fights and has a hockey IQ of 857!

We just need to errr umm find him !!!!!