frank the plank ban

The clue is definitely in the title - the kid with the Stars shirt on nearly gets caught up in it. I think Stars can feel slightly hard done by to get a £1k fine.

DevilDom

I find it hard to believe any club will actual be paying these fines being handed out. The £1k fine to Stars could send them under same as the fine to the Caps the other week.

Mooney#16

I don't always like portraying the moral high ground onto the ice as its a competitive environment where pushing the limits are a bit of the chemistry of making hockey what it is but got to say everyone of those players should hang there heads and have a serious word with themselves. To be in the warm up and start that of with the mascot in that close proximity and hearing what he potentially did. As an adult that's just shocking conduct especially from professional sportsmen. Credit Plummer for actually having the noggin to break off and make sure the mascot was out of the way and safe.

Got to say if I was the mascots father I would have gone bonkers. Starting with Blighter and Frank. Tools the pair of them.

All the Stars mascots are selected weekly from the junior development programme, the senior Stars players help out with the kids sessions each Thursday evening. The youngster in the clip, Jayden Baxter has only been playing for a year. I am happy to tell you that he was not traumatised by the incident, was blissfully unaware of the implications of it all and boys being boys, he's actually enjoying some kudos from his peer group.

Frank..always has been and always will be..an erse! Id have banned him for 5 games minimum...he cant even keep his dirty cheapshots for during the game..he has no place on the ice..

Also looks like they were targeting Fitzgerald (whose antics vs us was not impressive) as Plumton got a 1 match suspension for checking to the head later in the match.

From what I see Blight has gone over to calm things down when Frank's pushes him from behind. I think calling him a tool is a bit out of order.

Crank third man in to double up with Futzgerald against Nickerson..only one outcome....clan pastin time!
The clan really are filthy...i would cite them to Dops for Check to head and kicking at Auger

Ocko

It was a stupid third man in by Plank but I can't agree with the Clan pasting part; Frank definitely takes the win in that one, I know he had the jump on Nickerson and it's pretty cheap but he still got the better of him either way.

Finny

Where was Tom Muir when all this was going on? I'm assuming he proceeded to give Frank and Fitzgerald a beating at the same time with one arm tied behind his back completing a Rubik's cube?

wildthing74 said:
Your usual posting accuracy Amaze that was a win Frank all day long.
thats the end bit....he fought both fatzgerald then crank...cranks got a history of fighting when his opponent has already fought...hes a cretinous waste of oxygen..webdint fight 2 v 1 up here in Scotland..we prefer fair fights

Wannabe2

Amazepux said:
wildthing74 said:
Your usual posting accuracy Amaze that was a win Frank all day long.
thats the end bit....he fought both fatzgerald then crank...cranks got a history of fighting when his opponent has already fought...hes a cretinous waste of oxygen..webdint fight 2 v 1 up here in Scotland..we prefer fair fights
Bit of English wouldn't go adrift.