Franny and Sullivan to return

fresh start re- fans who want to do more than simply watch ice hockey (you know the kind ! ).....the 'kind' who....if they're not lead horse, won't pull !
Thursday meet & greet i'm sure will have those peeps networking there little red socks off.

Todd is the face & is well used to fans, the important peeps, the money men, are no chumps and not of the calibre of Ragan.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

voth26

chillee said:
fresh start re- fans who want to do more than simply watch ice hockey (you know the kind ! ).....the 'kind' who....if they're not lead horse, won't pull !
Thursday meet & greet i'm sure will have those peeps networking there little red socks off.

Todd is the face & is well used to fans, the important peeps, the money men, are no chumps and not of the calibre of Ragan.

Never thought id agree with chillee but he/she is right, i dont think kelman or king will be the sort accept "fan interference" king is by all account a serious money man and knows his business inside and out. i think from here on in DEVILS FANS should be just that FANS, and not get involved in how the clubs is run finance wise, we need to accept that the decisions made by the NEW OWNERS will be for the good of the DEVILS wheather the fans agree or not ;)

voth26 said:
chillee said:

Never thought id agree with chillee but he/she is right, i dont think kelman or king will be the sort accept "fan interference" king is by all account a serious money man and knows his business inside and out. i think from here on in DEVILS FANS should be just that FANS, and not get involved in how the clubs is run finance wise, we need to accept that the decisions made by the NEW OWNERS will be for the good of the DEVILS wheather the fans agree or not ;)

Totally agree, the new owners should be trusted to do the best for the club. The fans can just walk away if they don't like it as I did last season, they have that option as customers. I am sure the new owners will treat employees and customers in a proper manner because it is in the interests of their business and its future

ASHIPP

Neil Francis and Paul Sullivan........can't think of many individuals more passionate and committed to this club over the years. If they are to return, then Todd has already started identifying some of the really successful aspects of our past that WORKED:

Neil - long playing history, thorough researcher with recruitment, good support for the coach

Paul - best match night co-ordinator in the league by a country mile

They know what it takes to belong to the club. Todd clearly wants to return to the days when the BBT was rocking every night. The fans desperately want that.
More importantly it's essential to put bums on seats, and to grow loyalty and income for the Devils.

ASHIPP

chillee said:
Announcing Whistle is gone and franny and paul are back.

Yeah right

Where is the official announcement that Whis will definitely not be the coach this coming season? Considering he was shortlisted as a candidate for Giants' coach before Adey was appointed AND has, I believe, known TK as a friend and colleague for years
I am suprised. They would have their work cut out finding an experienced coach/player-coach in a short time.

Still stand by what I said about some of the things that worked in the past. When was the last time you can recall the BBT packed out and rocking? Certainly wasn't at any time last season - dwindling attendances, poor entertainment, too many technical and presentation hitches.

Wannabe2

Well hopefully now those issues will be addressed, we now have a professional outfit steering the ship, and I believe it's going into calmer waters. All we need now is for everyone to pull together and get our great club back were it belongs, and I believe that is achievable with everyone's help. We have a future now guys, and a bright one at that,let's take the bull by the horns and get this show on the road, after all we all want the same thing, a happy and healthy club, and ain't it about time.
Happy Hockey Days.

Earnie

Wannabe2 said:
Well hopefully now those issues will be addressed, we now have a professional outfit steering the ship, and I believe it's going into calmer waters. All we need now is for everyone to pull together and get our great club back were it belongs, and I believe that is achievable with everyone's help. We have a future now guys, and a bright one at that,let's take the bull by the horns and get this show on the road, after all we all want the same thing, a happy and healthy club, and ain't it about time.
Happy Hockey Days.
Spot on.

So peeps still believe this panned out recently. If Whistle was a defo, there would be no need to say what has been said, there maybe issues.

It hasn't been released who the "others" are, the guys with the larger stake in ownership, they may have people to bring to the party.

ASHIPP

chillee said:
So peeps still believe this panned out recently. If Whistle was a defo, there would be no need to say what has been said, there maybe issues.

It hasn't been released who the "others" are, the guys with the larger stake in ownership, they may have people to bring to the party.

Or maybe as the Club is under new ownership Whis's contract is being re-negotiated
Who knows? Much will be unveiled on Thursday.

Sheincar

chillee said:
I doubt much will be unveiled with regards details of people's contract etc etc.

I for 1 dont expect details of people's contracts, however I do expect to be told if Whistle is no longer coach.

ASHIPP

chillee said:
I doubt much will be unveiled with regards details of people's contract etc etc.

Wouldn't expect that for a minute. However, TK might give an update on coaching situation and progress with signings.

voth26

we will know soon enough once all the legal stuff is sorted. i would guess from what todd is saying i doubt he will want to leave that position last minute

Mooney#16 wrote:
On the flip side I would also like to see Kris Agland stick about as he also brought a far more expansive social media presence and enhanced communications package. Despite being a mouth piece for the evil empire he seemed to put in a lot of effort and contributed a lot to increasing web exposure for the club. I think he did a good job.

Disagree with this post - Agland is in the same mould as Ragan and Pope and he can get out from our club ASAP too.

In terms of the other "off ice" personnel - let's be fair, the match night experience last season was not a patch on previous seasons - but right now, there is a great vibe about TK coming in, and based on what this guy did in Belfast, then he deserves to be given plenty of respect from us all to be able to make the right decisions to take the club forward. No doubt there will be some casualties and changes - but now is the time to look forward to a brighter future
To say Kris Agland is of the same mold as Reagan & Pope is complete Bol***ks !
He has been treated very poorly by the club.

Reagan made him many promises before he was employed and came up
Short on all. Fact !

He has developed the app in his own time for free,he started the live tv feed out of a temporary tent with 0 budget and even stayed until after midnight on match nights putting together the highlights package for less money than a shelf stacker at Tesco. Fact !

Kris is a young guy with a young family & should not be pushed out just because others want his job !
He & Francine are assets to the club & I hope Mr Kelman recognizes this and the great relationships they have developed with current sponsors that won't have anything to do with Paul Sullivan !

James

Administrator
Kris has been great for the club in a difficult time. You only have to look at the regularity of the video output / interviews. Also from having sat at the MNL desk during games he does about 6 jobs on matchnight, even filling in for the cameraman when there was no one to film the game. Not sure if Todd wants to bring in his own staff but Kris would be a loss to the club.

Skippy

James said:
Kris has been great for the club in a difficult time. You only have to look at the regularity of the video output / interviews. Also from having sat at the MNL desk during games he does about 6 jobs on matchnight, even filling in for the cameraman when there was no one to film the game. Not sure if Todd wants to bring in his own staff but Kris would be a loss to the club.
Oddly just typing pretty much just that.

So what James said +1

Sick of the politics said:
Mooney#16 wrote:
On the flip side I would also like to see Kris Agland stick about as he also brought a far more expansive social media presence and enhanced communications package. Despite being a mouth piece for the evil empire he seemed to put in a lot of effort and contributed a lot to increasing web exposure for the club. I think he did a good job.

Disagree with this post - Agland is in the same mould as Ragan and Pope and he can get out from our club ASAP too.

In terms of the other "off ice" personnel - let's be fair, the match night experience last season was not a patch on previous seasons - but right now, there is a great vibe about TK coming in, and based on what this guy did in Belfast, then he deserves to be given plenty of respect from us all to be able to make the right decisions to take the club forward. No doubt there will be some casualties and changes - but now is the time to look forward to a brighter future

To say Kris Agland is of the same mold as Reagan & Pope is complete Bol***ks !
He has been treated very poorly by the club.

Reagan made him many promises before he was employed and came up
Short on all. Fact !

He has developed the app in his own time for free,he started the live tv feed out of a temporary tent with 0 budget and even stayed until after midnight on match nights putting together the highlights package for less money than a shelf stacker at Tesco. Fact !

Kris is a young guy with a young family & should not be pushed out just because others want his job !
He & Francine are assets to the club & I hope Mr Kelman recognizes this and the great relationships they have developed with current sponsors that won't have anything to do with Paul Sullivan !

A bit political for someone with the user name 'sick of the politics'

Firstly 'Fact' Kris's job is with Cardiff Ice Arena Ltd and not the company that will be running the Devils, it is not therefore 'his job' within the new organisation. I have no idea what his involvment was within last years organisation, although I have stated previously that the employees were probably under threat and possibly treated the same as the players so it would be unfair to judge their performance on last season

I am certain Todd will select the people for the new organisation on merit and not just because someone on a forum does or doesn't like them

Kris was an employee of Reagan however you want to look at it !

Reagan paid (or didn't pay) the wages regardless of the company name Mark.

He is one of the hardest working people I know and went above and beyond any of his duties,even though he wasn't paid what he was promised for his contacted duties !

As for my username,I am Sick of the bullshite,I am simply showing support for a guy that deserves a lot more from our so called loyal fan base for all his efforts !

I would imagine that he will be as glad as the rest of us to see the back of Pope & Reagan.
He deserves the chance to show his qualities to a credible owner like Todd.