Friendlies Against Panthers

Wannabe2

Two good games, the away game was never in doubt, Kozun was very solid and the lads played very well, no Brandtdue to unknown injury, Home game was entertaining, still no Brandt full house which was cool, not very physical which was to be expected. Team looking very good and can only get better.

BostonBart22

Managed to watch home game from Portugal, panthers disappointing I thought after all the hype they will be the team to beat this season, but as others said friendlies are friendlies that's it..bit annoyed webcast , commentary great but crowd noise embarrassing on webcast , could do with mics around the arena , it sounded like 500 in attendance. Can't wait for the proper games now next weekend..

E.D.S.

Managed to watch home game from Portugal, panthers disappointing I thought after all the hype they will be the team to beat this season, but as others said friendlies are friendlies that's it..bit annoyed webcast , commentary great but crowd noise embarrassing on webcast , could do with mics around the arena , it sounded like 500 in attendance. Can't wait for the proper games now next weekend..
Crowd noise wasn’t particularly loud at the game either. We’re all in pre-season mode.

Wannabe2

and wasn't it a joy?! Completely relaxed atmosphere. The hockey took centre stage as it should do.
Spot on, a very relaxing evening best game day for a long time, and a very good attendance. Also a nice change not having a ton of people walking about back and for to the bar when the game is on.

E.D.S.

Can't please everyone whatever the choice. This is the age old debate. It works for me with children on a Sunday but not sure it'll work for a Saturday given the footy crowd, plus surely it'll just mean that people will start drinking earlier. I sound like an old man. I am an old man.