G to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky27

Thread starter #1
Sorry, the time has come for this to happen. I have been an avid Devils fan for 14 years and this is the most boring hockey ever. Like G as a man but something has to be done. Also don't know where they got Morisette from! Haven't seen him shoot yet!! The management are asking for bums on seats but its not going to happen while we are losing.

I don't think they are going to be putting bums on seats with hockey like this. I don't like the whole dumpibg the puck. We seem to be the only team on the league that does it. As soon as we get it we give it away, maybe it's time for a change. I think you could be right. Also for morisette, I don't understand what you mean the guy is a sharpshooter!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Another thing. He's happy to change the lines during the game but not tactics! Just seems he doesn't know what lines to play. Batch moved back to d now!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

This is painful to watch but there needs to be a change somewhere before the season becomes pointless. Can G deliver this? Time is running out for him to show this.

Welshy74

nicky27 said:
Sorry, the time has come for this to happen. I have been an avid Devils fan for 14 years and this is the most boring hockey ever. Like G as a man but something has to be done. Also don't know where they got Morisette from! Haven't seen him shoot yet!! The management are asking for bums on seats but its not going to happen while we are losing.

+1

davew

I hate to say it but his tenure seems to be crashing down around him. Whilst the issues are not all of his own making he is the goat ready to be scaped. We need major repairs at all levels in the club.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I said that g had run out of ideas and had to go and got told I didnt know what I was talking about , even though I watch hockey for almlst 20years

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

ASHIPP

Should G go? No ....and its his testimonial year.

Team canlearn systems but if they cant execute them then the mix is wrong or they simply dont have the ability as a team. Lots of skilled individual players but many not firing at the mo. And some of those are from last year's core of players.

Something clealy not right in the camp.

Have to agree with all that has been said here, with the addition that our troubles also seem to coincide with Brent Pope taking a more senior position within the organisation!
Don't get me wrong I like the guy, however to me he's no manager of men or anything else for that matter! :?

Ocko

But something has to give. On paper we have a decent team but the coaches just cannot get them to perform. The only reason we were dragged back into giving Sheffield a game was Max and one or two others taking the gem by the scruff of the neck. None of it was part of the plan because max was pretty much forward and D at one point. We look completely under-coached. Fans have said it for years, but good individuals have usually rescued us.

If Adams is to continue as coach I just don't see what Franny offers. I know coaches don't necessarily have to be great players in their day but Franny has to be lacking. He was a 4th liner at eihl level in his best days, with no N America or European experience there is no way he will be as tactically astute as any other coach in the league. Her just doesn't compare to any other bench coach.

But it's fine though because G has lost in the play off finals every year. Wait, we aren't allowed to say that; he's got us to Nottingham every year unlike any other team. Even though every other team with the exception of Hull have managed to managed to finish the job at least once in that time. If a coach is defined by being best loser repeatedly it isn't good enough IMO. I think coaching changes need to be made and I'd personally start with the guy who runs the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.