Game worn Matt Miller jock strap.

Thread starter #1
Hey everybody,

As the summer season is fast approaching i have decided to do a little fundraising of my own.

My game worn jock strap is up for grabs. The cash raised will be used to fund my second passion in life, fishing.

Here is a picture of me wearing my jock strap...as you can see it's in pretty good shape.

The bidding will start at £7 so if your interested in getting your hands on this great piece of memorabilia then feel free to private message me on here and i'll be sure to get back to you.

Keep talking hockey

Matt Miller #20

Wannabe2

mmiller20 said:
Hey everybody,

As the summer season is fast approaching i have decided to do a little fundraising of my own.

My game worn jock strap is up for grabs. The cash raised will be used to fund my second passion in life, fishing.

Here is a picture of me wearing my jock strap...as you can see it's in pretty good shape.

The bidding will start at £7 so if your interested in getting your hands on this great piece of memorabilia then feel free to private message me on here and i'll be sure to get back to you.

Keep talking hockey

Matt Miller #20
Can we now see a front view. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TIP; Do not read that post from wannabe with a mouthfull of beer, im a currently cleaning off the carpet after it just came through my nose...that my friend is post of the year

Wannabe2

mmiller20 said:
Hey everybody,

Too little too late. :lol: :D :D

Keep talking hockey

Matt Miller #20

ASHIPP

Matthew-is this YOU wearing it?! We want authentication, please! And is it gameworn or washed?

Is this your 'Ashley Cole' moment - you know, sending photos of yourself in your undies to fans? :lol: