GB game Sat & Sun

TheStub

Normally, the guys who do the Chav BBC radio coverage webcast a commentary - but haven't looked.

Check out the Chaventry Blaze site perhaps.

TheStub

I went to the Sheffield international last year - probably only a few hundred. Good game, but lacks the pace of a league or non-friendly.

I'd go again, but Nottingham and Shuff are just too far away now...at least they aren't mid week this year.

Diafol

I would love to have gone, but after the money I spent at the playoffs last weekend, my bank manager would have gone nuts :lol:

Chris

Administrator
Never been to a GB game so not sure what to expect from tomorrow.

Hopefully it's a proper game though, if the crowds that small it's going to be dire if it's more practice than actual game...

Chris.

osh

Chris said:
Never been to a GB game so not sure what to expect from tomorrow.

Hopefully it's a proper game though, if the crowds that small it's going to be dire if it's more practice than actual game...

Chris.
Maybe time to take these sort of games to smaller venues perhaps, also gives a chance for those who couldn't make it to Nottingham for the play offs to watch decent hockey and I'm sure attendances would be better.

TheStub

Last year it was the Skydome and Ice Shuff...both of which are fairly small.

I understand why they play in that part of the country - they have limited time, and train near there, so it reduces travel times...but it would be nice to have GB games elsewhere so we can spread the word.