GB WC games on Premier Sports

If anyone thinking of subscribing there is a offer on just now. http://www.premiersports.tv/
Promo Code input "NUTS6" this gives you 6 months if paying by credit/debit card with no activation fee for £30. I also called next day and added multi room for £1 a month this can be taken on direct debit or by card payment each month. So well worth the money as getting 5 GB games and in May the World Championships with the top teams. Not forgetting the playoffs which will probably be blacked out on NHL Game Center. Mines is working fine so have option of Premier Sports and Game Center I subscribe to.
Doug

clanfandoug said:
Not forgetting the playoffs which will probably be blacked out on NHL Game Center.
Possibly, but that doesn't stop you watching any of the blacked out games in the UK. Ways and means and all that ;)

I am hearing the 6 month deal is been closed today, I know and heard a lot signed up fine yesterday for the 6 months discount. I take it Premier Sports obviously noticed the extra 6 months subscriptions and removed it.
Just hope some of you got in before it was removed.

kettdevil1

Good first period with GB hanging on in there. Good to see Phil on ice for the goal, Ritchie looks solid and Ben has played well (as well as picking up a bonkers penalty...)