GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

BostonBart22

I think the fact that the Devils took the place when others turned it down means the club are all in to win it. And I can’t see the point in any other view on it.
Why would you not want to win every competition you enter.
Yes thanks to guildford we got in through the back door , now it's up to devils to prove to others we done the right thing.

S

Sheffield also turned it down after Guildford
And you wonder why they turned it down, it maybe that it is a distraction to the domestic league / cup games compounded with injury / suspension issues and more league/cup game to fit in after losing that weekend's domestic fixtures.
I would have much more pride in qualifying for European competitions as deserved winners rather than an option qualification.
As said previously CHL and domestic much more of a priority for me.
I can't imagine the continental winners medal being displayed on any players mantlepiece rather than any domestic.
Hey ho my opinion, I will not be going.

E.D.S.

Fully respect that. I can never get excited about the Playoffs as the format makes a mockery of what should be an end of season show piece but when I'm there, in Nottingham, I want to win it big time. It's the same with the Conti. Having travelled and seen what it means to so many fans, the owners and players, I would rather win this than any other domestic trophy - this year. The Challenge Cup is pointless unless you're in the final and even then it's a one game shoot out, heavily weighted towards the team that plays at home, midweek with less away fans and has the easiest of groups to make them a number 1 seed.
Conti Cup all the way for me.

drainage

Shwmae
You can expect the arrival of an organised group of fans from Katowice as usually. There will be good support and great fun in the stands. I have a question regarding tickets. I live in Dublin, and I'm wondering if it's possible to buy tickets from you and how it is with seating – can one move around the hall smoothly? Thanks
You a definitely move around rink smoothly, there are bars in 3 of the 4 corners and a main bar so getting around not an issue. Re tickets for away fans not sure sorry season ticket holders get to buy their seats from tomorrow until Friday (I think) there is an away block but not said yet (as far as I know ) how and when they go on sale. But you are definitely more than welcome!

E.D.S.

You a definitely move around rink smoothly, there are bars in 3 of the 4 corners and a main bar so getting around not an issue. Re tickets for away fans not sure sorry season ticket holders get to buy their seats from tomorrow until Friday (I think) there is an away block but not said yet (as far as I know ) how and when they go on sale. But you are definitely more than welcome!
AWAY TEAM FANS:
  • Nomad Astana - Block 12
  • Herning Blue Fox - Block 12
  • GKS Katowice - Block 16